• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so what characters can we say bye to?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
You should really edit your posts instead making more then one posts in a row.

I figured you found a way to edit your posts because you said something like "oh, I'm stupid."

Anyways to be perfectly on topic, I'm still saying Dr. Mario and Pichu are going to be the first to go.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
i like to do alot of poszts to make my rating go up faster... but i would say the firts non clones to go r IC and G&W

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
That's against the rules, though. :p

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
Time to be blunt, you're acting like a n00b hectichobo. So many traits of it like using seriously flawed arguments like claiming "clones" are very alike their counterparts (except maybe Dr. Mario), using Lv. 9s as an argument to say why you're good, and various other things.

They aren't even timed on when games come out... Thats why they delay release dates in most games. And i know exactly what i'm talking about so no one tell me i dont. And btw they made clones because they couldn't think of a moveset for them. Or because their actual moves would be simalar... Sort of like Dr Mario & Falco. Also Young Link.
You should seem to be taking a lot of pride and having a big ego in what you say. I may not have the best knowledge on this stuff, but I do believe publishers have the final say in release dates n' stuff. There's gonna be a point where they get tired of delays and just say "release it by this date, even if you can't get everything in".

How are you so sure they made clones because they couldn't figure out a move set? Are you telling us the developers lack creative? I dare say they shown far more creative then much of the Smash community. You don't mean to tell us they couldn't figure out how to make Ganondorf play differently from Captain Falcon? You mean to say they couldn't figure out a move set with Ganondorf's sword, dark magic, and Ganon form?

hectichobo said:
A bunch of spam.
Ratings, you mean the title under your username? What difference does it make if it says Smash n00b or Smash Lord? Are you aware that the mods could likely delete your spam posts, especially if they see that you said you did it for a higher post count? Do you really believe post count = power?

What do you mean you didn't know spamming was against the rules? That's one of the standard rules of almost any message board. I also doubt ignorance of "I only joined three days ago lol" is gonna save you at all. After all, were the rules not cleared posted before you agreed to follow them to join or in the sticky topics?

I'm not trying to sound like a back seat mod here which is what it does seem to come out as, but I tend to debunk n00bish stuff whenever I see it. I guess this topic will indeed be sealed off soon enough.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
BuSHiDo (because I'm too lazy to quote. :p)

Bowser is a lot more popular then Ganondorf. Of course Ganondorf deserves to return, but the Mario series is definitely the most popular.
I know Bowser and the Mario series are the MOST popular, but Zelda is still extremely popular and a villain of an extremely popular game series that has been around since the NES and is now even stronger and more popular should not be considered for retirement, especially when he was in the last Zelda game, and every other one for that matter.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i am a marth fan myself, its just that i would rather see ike, BK, and ephraim then ike and marth. plus sigurd has great chances. it just seems like everyone has a great chance over marth, except maybe ephraim cause hes a personally favorite

the grim lizard

Smash Master
People are sorely mistaken about what characters will be taken out. If I had to guess, I'd say only the fluff characters. What do I mean by that? Characters who were added late to beef the roster. These include and are limited to Doc, Pichu, and Roy. You could make a case for Y.Link being one as well, but I don't think so. Anyway, original movesets I seriously doubt will be leaving the roster.

WaddleDee

Smash Rookie
The middle of nowhere, behind that dust-cloud.
I luff Pichu. >: And I'm apparently the only one of the ones who does. But despite this, his chances for making it into Brawl are considerably low. ];

If alternate costumes are applied within this game, that's where I would put Doctor Mario, and simply change the fireballs to pills, Mario's Final Smash to blue-ish or whatever, and so-on-- just cosmetic changes, as it is a costume. DON'T KILL ME AND MY FLAWED IDEAS.

Despite the fact that I play as Roy more-so compared to Marth, his chances are apparently much lower.

Go Ice Climbers. D: They must be in this game. Must. If they aren't, 'Dee will be a sad puppy. They were 'unique', and have plenty of possibilities for the next game. Plus, if the main one dies, you should be able two play as the follower. That should be the main improvement. :V

I'd much rather have Shiek as an Assist Trophy, despite the fact that I use her and Zelda often. It makes more sense to me. However, it is up to Sakurai, so fwee.

Mewtwo? I'd rather that he'd be in Brawl, and much improved. He was disappointing in Melee, so he has some slack to pick up. ):

Jigglypuff plz, because her/she was awesome. However, I cannot judge his/her chances. ):

I don't care about Game&Watch. He was unique, yes, but I never personally cared about him. I play as him occasionally for giggles, but whether or not he makes it into Brawl... I dunno.

I personally think Falco is almost a shoe-in, despite the fact that I never play as him. But hey, you never know.

Ness. Like Falco, I never or rarely play as him, but he'll probably be in. He might, however, be replaced by Lucas, or both might be put in. I don't care, however. D:

Ganondorf is another shoe-in, likely to be de-cloned.

Young Link. Eh. Don't care. Though one thing... why do people want Wind Waker Link? Whyyyyyyy? .______.

And thus, my 'expectations.' COULD I BE INCORRECT? Of course. However, I am not a psychic. Like most, I wish I was.

Top Bottom