• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Today

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Me and XIF walked into Gamestop. I found ten ****ing dollars on the 360 setup in the back.

I pocketed that **** so fast it was insane.

5 minuutes later this little kid asked if we had seen it.

I gave him his money back.

Discuss.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
you did it wrong.

Little kids deserve to be taught a lesson, and if parents nowadays aren't going to hit their children for losing 10 bucks, they certainly would learn a lesson by NOT getting their money back.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
good job mars. but now I have to move yet another thread on my ps3! **** aint easy lol

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Thats what we call morals. It's a shame no one has them nowadays. Every 20 year old kid thinks sex while dating is okay, but if you ask your grandparents, almost all of them will say you should wait till marriage. They lived in a time where people had standards, and those standards have degraded so much over time that it's ridiculous. You can see whatEVER you want on tv nowadays, all the violence, language, and sex you want. It saddens me so.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Thats what we call morals. It's a shame no one has them nowadays. Every 20 year old kid thinks sex while dating is okay, but if you ask your grandparents, almost all of them will say you should wait till marriage. They lived in a time where people had standards, and those standards have degraded so much over time that it's ridiculous. You can see whatEVER you want on tv nowadays, all the violence, language, and sex you want. It saddens me so.
trying to discuss the morals of premarital sex with Chris is a god**** lost cause.

Linguini

Smash Master
cmon bro
lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Good man. Good to know people can be trusted. : D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
he didn't break any stereotypes.....
if the kid was white.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
moral high horse on smashboards who would have guessed

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Well I was just using premarital sex as an example. There are many others, but that one was a pretty obvious piece of evidence. Another one is back in 2001, cartoon network didn't want to say the word "kill" in Gundam Wing. They censored it because they didn't want children to hear it. The standard was "Killing is wrong", and bad for children to HEAR about, let alone see. NOWADAYS......you can see someone's top half cut off, and their heart being pulled out of their torso, and squeezed till the blood gushes out, on that same network.

Top Bottom