• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So the Sixth Super Smash Bros Ey... Zelda Edition!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So Whatever the next smash will be if sequel, deluxe or reboot how would you handle the Zelda Franchise in it? Here is my less biased Concept (otherwise Adult link might be send of to the cornfields):

Im just gonna say smash 6 has 6 Zelda Characters also 6 Stages and 3 Items and 2 Assist Trophys
Link (Adult)
Link (Toon)
Zelda
Impa/ Sheik
Ganondorf (Decloned but still similar feel)
Skullkid
Ganonstemple is hyrule temple mirrored and reskinned/ Modeled
it gets a modern look based on oot 3d
Water/ Zora Based Stage
Death MOUNTAIN tp Goron/ Death Muntain Stage
Gerudo Based Stage aqlso BOTW Rep
Retro/Field Style Stage
Duh
duh
they waddle arround you can grab them and then shoot out rocks like from a gun or you attack them to destory them
Midna Shes a fan favourite character!
Tingle YES

Quillion

Smash Hero
If we're going by a full reboot of the Zelda section with absolutely no concern for alienating fans, just replace Sheik with Impa so that no one-shots are ever on the table for playability anymore.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa is honestly the best and most stable bet. And we all know it. Anyone saying anything else is delusional.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Personally, I just wish the series at least gave some marketing spotlight to previous one-shots so that they still seem at least half as viable as Pokémon, Xenoblade, or Fire Emblem characters.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Yeah some one shots would deserve a spot in Smash Specifically Midna shes just that beloved!
BTW Skullkid is not a oneshot The Skullkid appears in OOT (Hes the one with the skull mask)
And ANother one appears in Twilight Princess!
Also I would love to see Gorons, Zoras having either a costume or a playable role!

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I feel like all the best Zelda characters are assist trophies. But I'll take my ultimate deluxe any day of the week over cuts.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
For characters I have a 2 case scenario.

In any case, Zelda and Ganondorf get reworked and restyled after their TotK appearances. Zelda uses certain Sheikah Slate abilities and her summoning power, Ganondorf also gets reworked to whatever he does in TotK whilst keeping some old iconic moves.

Reboot version:
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Impa (Age of Calamity version)
Toon and Young Link sharing a slot with a reworked version that's an amalgamation of both, they are eachothers Echoes. Link gets a Echo too with Hero of Time Link who's a little more different.

Ultimate DX version:
Everyone we have but a reworked Zelda and Ganondorf
+ Impa, OoT Link, Skull Kid
Also alts of Ocarina of Time Zelda and Ganondorf

Top Bottom