• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So one of your mainers proved that Kirby requires NO SKILL!!!!

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
Yep, Squirtle the Master posted in the Olimar forum that somebody beat him with Olimar by spamming.

Now later he admits in a Kirby ditto the guy also beat his Kirby by spamming.

His whole point was Olimar requires no skill because you can win just by spamming. But in this case he proved that Kirby also can win simply by spamming seeing as he lost to a spamming Kirby as well. So by that logic Kirby also requires no skill.

1nconspikuous

Smash Apprentice
hmmm... well, i guess that's cool, as long as u don't mind seeing a 'no skill' character beat every 'skilled' character and win every tourney. =)

(btw, this smells like a flame thread, doesn't it... i vote 2 close! hahahaha!)

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
No trust me I actually like Kirby... too bad he requires no skill according to Squirtle the Master :(

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
Also I find it odd... If Olimar is so broken then why does he not win any tournies?

I mean Snake must be uber broken in that case as well as MK.

Plus dont forget... Olimar has the BEST recoveries in the game (read: One of the worst)

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
*WARNING: STM does not represent the Kirby community as a whole.*

whut?

Smash Journeyman
No trust me I actually like Kirby... too bad he requires no skill according to Squirtle the Master :(
this is why propaganda works, on a lesser scale..so he gets beat by a kirby mainer,
he makes the john of "teh spam" and you believe it?
if he said that about olimar & now is saying that about kirby, you shouldnt take that as legit.
i swear some of you posters are so impressionable, if this guy loses to ike next week will you go to the ike boards complaining? **** dood.

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
I know Delta

sadly Olimar gets a new "omg I fall for the same thing over and over so olimar is cheap" board every week it seems. I got fed up with it and sadly for you guys the OP of said topic had it set up so that his logic could also be used to determine kirby as a no skill character.

to the poster above me: I KNOW!!! This is a joke topic basically. It could have gone in ANY character board, but sadly for you it was a Kirby mainer who posted the ridiculous topic in the Olimar forum.

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
lol. STM needs a x1 with me, then he will change his opinion.

serious now, all chars requires skill

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Yep, Squirtle the Master posted in the Olimar forum that somebody beat him with Olimar by spamming.

Now later he admits in a Kirby ditto the guy also beat his Kirby by spamming.

His whole point was Olimar requires no skill because you can win just by spamming. But in this case he proved that Kirby also can win simply by spamming seeing as he lost to a spamming Kirby as well. So by that logic Kirby also requires no skill.
lol skill has nothing to do with ur Character

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
Ask STM

SpikeSpiegel19: I assume you are also an idiot who falls for the same tihng over and over and thus cannot beat a ****ty Olimar.

If Olimar really required no skill to be good then he would be winning all the tournies.

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Ask STM

SpikeSpiegel19: I assume you are also an idiot who falls for the same tihng over and over and thus cannot beat a ****ty Olimar.

If Olimar really required no skill to be good then he would be winning all the tournies.
LOL u miss read what i said sir, i mean that ur character has no connection with ur skill. If ur skilled ur good regardless of who u play w/ E.G. Azen

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Yea, i would also like to know what the heck he was spammin. Because so far i've yet to see an awesome move that wins games just by over using it. If i find out though, ill be sure to use it.

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
Lol, STM is clearly just a very unadaptable player. There is really nothing kirby can spam other than n00b fsmashes back and forth, but against any decent player that shouldn't be possible.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
LOL I actually read the original threat in the Olimar boards and I must say that it was kinda funny in a way. I nearly posted "no johns kid" there but decided not to.

And about the topic at hand: isn´t it sad Kirby players, it has now been proved that Kirby needs no skillz to use, so everybody playing him must suck horribly XD

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
haha, this thread is funny, if Kirby players don't need skill, then he would be the worst char in brawl, but....he is better than the majority.

say that Kirby sucks is chat from noob.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
LOL I actually read the original threat in the Olimar boards and I must say that it was kinda funny in a way. I nearly posted "no johns kid" there but decided not to.

And about the topic at hand: isn´t it sad Kirby players, it has now been proved that Kirby needs no skillz to use, so everybody playing him must suck horribly XD
lol i almost said the same thing. "no johns" i think i might now

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
kirbys stone is cheap guys he keps kilin me wit it :(

I love this thread.

SkaManifesto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
loonuhsee
Nephga (The ph form of the N-word) Please....Dude kirby is the awsomeist, sexiest, pinkyist peace of awsomeness that ever deepthroated anything. People are all just jealous of his awsome sucking, which is understandly sad. Neverthless, they all just wish they could use mindgames, stones, and kirbycombos half as good as we can! Kirby Bros...UNITE!

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Nephga (The ph form of the N-word) Please....Dude kirby is the awsomeist, sexiest, pinkyist peace of awsomeness that ever deepthroated anything. People are all just jealous of his awsome sucking, which is understandly sad. Neverthless, they all just wish they could use mindgames, stones, and kirbycombos half as good as we can! Kirby Bros...UNITE!
LMAO INDEED

Kirby for Top Tier!!!

chingy

Smash Apprentice
uhhhh then how do us kirby mainers play in tourney's and beat skilled players? this is a dumb thread it should be closed. what are you trying to prove at first? that kirby mainers sucks? YOU SUCK! A kirby player revealed you are gay =)

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
sauhsausauhsaus, SkaManifesto, i will put your post on my signature. ROFLMAO!!!

Why close this thread? Nobody is discussing xD

chingy

Smash Apprentice
lol spike good thing you put no homo or else i would had to put a good ol ''thats what she said'' line =)

chingy

Smash Apprentice
lolz it would have sucked cuz kirby sucks in BIG things so =/ good thing thank you no homo!

Top Bottom