• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So like, I'm using the Porky Minch texture for Ness now. lolz

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Anyway, with summer coming up and some more free time I decided to get back into brawl and play some people. However, I've been out of the loop for too long and it shows in my suckage. Sure, I can dominate amongst my circle of friends IRL. But only one of them is decent and the rest are quite frankly bad. I played some online matches against Shaky and EB360 and it was pretty awful. (Although I did 3-stock EB360 with some lucky Din's Fire PK Thunder gimps one match. >_>)

So basically, I came back here to see if anything new has been learned for my mains and my subs and if I've missed any new tips. I'd greatly appreciate the help.

smash64

Smash Champion
Anyway, with summer coming up and some more free time I decided to get back into brawl and play some people. However, I've been out of the loop for too long and it shows in my suckage. Sure, I can dominate amongst my circle of friends IRL. But only one of them is decent and the rest are quite frankly bad. I played some online matches against Shaky and EB360 and it was pretty awful. (Although I did 3-stock EB360 with some lucky Din's Fire PK Thunder gimps one match. >_>)

So basically, I came back here to see if anything new has been learned for my mains and my subs and if I've missed any new tips. I'd greatly appreciate the help.
its all about mind games

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
Porky Minch texture?
o.O Is this a new name for one of his recolorations, or has the hacking project gone a lot further?

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
Oh...my...god.
Yeah, that would culture an entire new set of mindgames..

Top Bottom