• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So let's put it this way

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
If you go on this website and choose to make your own controller, you are presented with a controller that has the Smash Bros shell. Like http://www.controllerchaos.com/gamecube-build-your-own.html

Should you choose original colour Gamecube controllers (like purple and black) the images of these controllers will show the original controller complete with the Nintendo Gamecube words stamped (like http://www.controllerchaos.com/gamecube-custom-controllers-indigo.html). Choosing to change the shell will state that this option is locked and will come exactly as pictured, which should mean "Nintendo Gamecube" should remain on the controller.

And yet if you purchase one of the original colour Gamecube controllers, that controller will just be a Smash Bros one repainted to be the colour you want. Am I correct?

Pauer

The Pauerful
And yet if you purchase one of the original colour Gamecube controllers, that controller will just be a Smash Bros one repainted to be the colour you want. Am I correct?
I'd just shoot them an email and ask about it. I don't know what exactly you want to order that makes you ask that question but in my experience, companies are usually very helpful and willing to make exceptions if you simply ask.

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
I'd just shoot them an email and ask about it. I don't know what exactly you want to order that makes you ask that question but in my experience, companies are usually very helpful and willing to make exceptions if you simply ask.
I'm interested in owning the Japanese green, blue, gold and pearl white controllers, but I don't want them to be the smash bros ones repainted.

Pauer

The Pauerful
Yeah I doubt they sell those original controllers. I would ask nevertheless.

And aren't they 70$ a piece? I think I've some of the ones you've mentioned for less on ebay.

Top Bottom