• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So It's been quite some time since the 3.6 trailer..

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I wonder if there are gona be a few more surprises that we weren't originally expecting. Its been like 2 months or something since the trailer was dropped on us, and that seems rather long to me. Hopefully they drop some more crazy news some time soon :D

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
The total number of days between Sunday, March 29th, 2015 and Monday, June 8th, 2015 is 71 days.

This is equal to 2 months and 10 days.

This does not include the end date, so it's accurate if you're measuring your age in days, or the total days between the start and end date. But if you want the duration of an event that includes both the starting date and the ending date, then it would actually be 72 days.

If you're counting workdays or weekends, there are 50 weekdays and 21 weekend days.

If you include the end date of Jun 8, 2015 which is a Monday, then there would be 51 weekdays and 21 weekend days including both the starting Sunday and the ending Monday.

71 days is equal to 10 weeks and 1 day.

The total time span from 2015-03-29 to 2015-06-08 is 1,704 hours.

This is equivalent to 102,240 minutes.

You can also convert 71 days to 6,134,400 seconds.

Narpas_sword

er, i wasn't saying that "it's been too long"

I'm sure PMDT are putting in as much time as they can and getting things done as fast as possible. it's just taking time because bug fixes take time.

We need to be patient waiting for the next update to our free mod created by people in their spare time. For Free.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
There's going to be another blogpost akin to the PAL followup post in the near future. We'll know more then.

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
Skip straight to 3.7 at this point.
"We were going to release 3.6, but then realized that some bugs were still present. While fixing those bugs, we added in some things while our coders were busy. After that, we noticed that it wasn't really 3.6b anymore, so we decided to go straight to 3.7."

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
"We were going to release 3.6, but then realized that some bugs were still present. While fixing those bugs, we added in some things while our coders were busy. After that, we noticed that it wasn't really 3.6b anymore, so we decided to go straight to 3.7."
Is this an actual quote or are you just saying that lol

also i didnt post this to complain or say its taking too long. I'm fine with waiting. I'm just also wondering if with this extra time theyre gona have some more stuff for us that they werent expecting.

McSlur

Smash Journeyman

also i didnt post this to complain or say its taking too long. I'm fine with waiting. I'm just also wondering if with this extra time theyre gona have some more stuff for us that they werent expecting.
I was more so just saying that. From what I've read, 3.5 was supposed to have a b patch, or something to fix IC's and other bugs. But as time went on they kept adding things while the IC's and other bugs got patched out, so they decided to just make it a full release.
I was kind of referencing that.

Narpas_sword

Bro, you forgot to account for the one frame physics delay yo.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Physics delay is when momentum shifts direction though.
Time is linear.

There was no change in times direction.
.:
No momentum delay.

Yes,

theyre going to have fixes for bugs they didnt know of.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Yes,

theyre going to have fixes for bugs they didnt know of.
Well obviously theyre working on bugs and stuff.. but in the meantime I'm sure that its possible that there could be other small (or big) things they may have had time to complete and include. I mean its not an expectation, but its possible, and that would be sweet :)

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Coulda sworn this was a windows 10 quote

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I wouldn't be surprised if there was some extra stuff added that wouldn't have been there otherwise. Maybe another costume or additional alt stages. It has been awhile. I just hope that the wait will end soon.

Top Bottom