• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So is Eevee out? / Eevee transformation.

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
You shouldnt have made a sonic hate thread though you should have just stayed here and backed up why evee is good lol

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
*nods head no* sorry i dont hate sonic i dont hate evee niether any character is good to me for brawl.. i just like some more than others. I can tell you to stop saying Sonic only runs lol

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
He runs fast, but thats not all he can turn into a ball and roll fast that can be his down b in his games when he gets enough rings he can do special moves the blue tornado can be his nuetral b and his forward b can be his roll atack from his game. It wont be that hard to think of an up b for him and the rest punches and kicks :) what about evees moves ????

Kid Dyanmite

Smash Cadet
OMG, boricuaboy ur hella dumb. You think tht running fast turning yellow and rolling into a ball is good enough to get u in brawl. Hahahah ur crazy

Rakath

Smash Ace
I'm all for Eevee... as a Pokeball. Built like Metronome users. Eevee appears, evolves into one of its 7 forms, and makes with the PAIN on something.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Eevee, while it might be a good choice in another fighter, just wouldn't fit in Melee. I love how you totally dissed the term "transform" in your first part, but just abused it in the second. Hypocrites are amusing. Plus, there are more than enough Pokemon in the game as it is. I mean, just look at Melee, there are 4, and I don't think that the games are as good or famous as the LoZ or Mario series.
There are 4 poke reps, 5 zelda, and 6 mario (counting yoshi)

Top Bottom