• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So is Eevee out? / Eevee transformation.

Eevee4ssbb

Smash Journeyman
EEvee is the bmb

Well I think that depening on the color of eevee like you get a necklece and depending on the color it adds like a stone or rock

LIke a eevee with with a necklace with a moon on it Pres down B = UMBREON

EEvee is the bmb

Well I think that depening on the color of eevee like you get a necklece and depending on the color it adds like a stone or rock

LIke a eevee with with a necklace with a moon on it Pres down B = UMBREON
... err... In the games Eevee has to reach max happiness at night to evolve... not with a moonstone...

Eevee4ssbb

Smash Journeyman
Thank you fawriel

Im a tru pokemon nerd

I know i wouldnt exactly fit the rules But they could take the stone from in XD and do that with espeon and umbreon

EEVEE FTW

I love eevee i traninin a eevee team in diamond

Eevee4ssbb

Smash Journeyman
not neccesrly

say umbreons up is a moon teleport like zelda
leafeon could shoot a vine and pull his self up like ice climber!
vaporeon acid armor teleport like zelda
jolteon shoots electricty down o boost him up
glaceon could spin up wit ice circling around(ice tornado)
espeon teleport

BAM plus whos to say what anynes elses saving move and yoshi doesnt even have one so

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
2) He is the main pokemon of his trainer's(Ash) rival(Talk about third-party story characters).
Actually, I'd say that gives him a better chance of being in.

But alas, we aren't going by the anime, so it really doesn't have any consequence at all.

Tanea

Smash Ace
geez what is up with lucario he isn't that great
the fact that evee has so many evolutions is what makes him so great. also the fact that he is a pokemon with so many possibilties allows anyone to have a great imagination to when comes to him being playable character. his ability is to have many evolutions is what makes him better than anyone shame on you who want a pokemon that has so many limits over one that makes smash bros. that it is a game based on different amount characters that are just that DIFFERENT just like we all are .

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
Wishful thinking, isn't it?

If anything, she may be in a Pokeball and then once released, runs around, and then EVOLVES into one of hur other forms and pulls off a move acordingly?

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255

First, grab that symbol thing that activates super attack then RIGHT before the attck starts/after you get the symbol....
press Up -> water attack -- transformed into Vaporeon
press Left -> fire attack -- Flareon
Down -> electric -- Jolteon
Right -> dark -- Umbreon
A-button (or other..) -> psychic -- Espeon

Maybe..? I still think Eevee would be a cool addition either way.
:confused:

symbol thing that activates super attack? Is that a new item?

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Technically, the rival's Pokemon isn't Eevee. In the anime, Gary's first Pokemon was Squirtle. In Yellow it was Eevee, but in G/S/C the Eevee is nowhere to be seen because it's based on his R/B team. Don't get me wrong though, Eevee IS quite popular, and it would make for a very interesting character, but...7 evolutions. That's a lot for one character. =s

Jackal478

Smash Ace
I already posted here before but....

STOP THINKING EEVEES GONNA BE IN

He IS one of my fav. Pokemon but he's not fighter. I'd rather have somethng that is more unique as itself. Not unique in 7 diff. ways.

Tanea

Smash Ace
^ don't worry about it if he is in then he is but as you can tell from a lot of the updates everyone has been saying WTF so you never know

espeon is the best eeveelution. enough speed and sp. attack to make your face melt.
With that that great combination of special attack and speed there's nothing that can stop him! Oh wait.... there is... His horrible movepool... Lulz

I don't think Eevee's going to get in... But I'd be glad if he got in over Lucario...

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
With that that great combination of special attack and speed there's nothing that can stop him! Oh wait.... there is... His horrible movepool... Lulz

I don't think Eevee's going to get in... But I'd be glad if he got in over Lucario...
:urg: You hate Lucario, we get it. And Espeon does have a piss poor movepool. Additionally, stats have no bearing in Smash, which is why Jigglypuff pwns & Mewtwo blows.

Derek~Joe

Smash Apprentice
bro....i know p. trainer got in and everything, but eevee is not gonna get THAT lucky, get it?

Luigi333

Smash Journeyman
While I definitely don't think that Eevee is going to make it into Brawl, I do think that it's ability to evolve into one of 7 different forms would make it a unique choice for Brawl. Plus, with its inclusion, we wouldn't have to worry about whether or not each generation of Pokemon is represented, as Eevee and its evos would represent 3 of the 4 generations. I actually started working on some movesets for its evos a while back, but never finished them, might go back and try to finish them.

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
espeon is the best eeveelution. enough speed and sp. attack to make your face melt.
I agree he is my favorite and i also think evee would be a good brawl character Eevee4ssbb i think he has ok chances but not that high now he is 3rd on my most wanted characers list

Top Bottom