• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I want to add zelda with my sheik main

ADHD

Smash Hero
She's just way to weak to play on her own, so what important things should I know about zelda? B-sticking?

S2

Smash Lord
I don't recommend b-sticking for Zelda because c-stick for smashes is just too valuable.

Much of Zelda is
1.) Being good defensively
2.) Varying your attacks and spacing so you're not predictable or open.

But yeah, read the guide topic. It'll give you a good footing. When you get more advanced, read the "noobs guide to Farore's Wind" by Luthien. Its pretty in depth and good for those who are killing themselves trying to recover or simply want to see some advanced Farore's stuff.

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
I am not the greatest 1v1 Zelda in the world, or even on this board.
That being said, she is my only main and I'm really familiar with her techniques.

I almost never play sheik, but my Zelda isn't bad and I want to incorporate sheik some of the time.
Maybe we could play each other and try to trade advice or tips on the two characters, since you're really familiar with sheik and I am really familiar with Zelda.

Top Bottom