• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So....I played Melee again today...

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Melee online would be AWFUL.

Brawl's online is pretty crappy and it moves slowly. Melee would be completely laggy and it would be even more noticeable.
Although come to think of it, Gamecube DID have an LAN slot. Hmm, wired connection online Melee would be pretty amazing. Maybe...

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I can't believe this turned into a Melee vs. Brawl thread!

jk
I play bawrl for teh Shawnik.

Otherwise...nope I'd still play Brawl more. I have no one to play offline and therefore no good way to pratice melee XD. But Falcon's down throw> Knee is 2 gudz

I feel like after playing almost strictly as Sonic in brawl so much,that although Melee is faster in the sense of how gravity is heavier and movement speed is higher, It feels like you actually have more time to imput commands then when you do in Brawl.

I was playing as Falcon last night, and I'd do......well, his down throw to sh Knee lol and even though I'd hit the jump button for sure, if I did the imputs too fast, instead of sh knee I'd simply get an fsmash. I don't run into those kind of issues as far as pressing buttons too fast when playing Brawl or haven't so far.

Anyone else notice the imput timing is slower/different?

ZOMG! BUNNY HAZ TEH MOD POWUHZZ!! xD

:093:

Top Bottom