• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I logged back in after about 3 years of inactivity.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My posts use to just be naive or not posting at all thinking It isn't right to spam so much.. If I actually did post, it was me trying my best not to make myself look like a fool, which i'm sure still happened anyways.
Got out of that No Spam thing, around January since I started to see others with 10k posts still constantly posting.

Also of course, the DR I paid for in 09, just opened a window for me not caring a tiny bit more in 2010.
Now I make almost 20 posts a day. (Yet my statistics say only 5?)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lol, I actually just returned to one of my old forums after 3 years. It felt good, and I just laughed at all my old thread subscriptions. I had to remove a few but I added a bunch more. XD

I also used to spam a different forum to no end, I was doing it just for the laughs and to see when people got tired of it. Fun times :laugh:

Top Bottom