• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So i just felt like warning you guys

Max?

Smash Champion
The website says two of the trains I would take are around 20 minutes long each. It really doesn't seem worth it to me, I'm sorry. I have to be out of my hotel really early tomorrow. The only way I would play is if we could meet closer or if people were willing to come out here, and it seems like neither of those two options are going to happen.

Sorry we didn't get to play Fuzzy or Prof, I made my plans very clear, I'm sorry they didn't work for you. There will always be Apex.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah it def would take 1 hour 30 mins to get to Alpha Dash's, I just looked at where it was on the Tube Map, it would have been good if he went to someonelse earlier but it's too late now :ohwell:

Hopefully I get to play you another time

Max?

Smash Champion
It's all gravy guys, I had so much fun on this trip I plan on returning to Europe again as soon as I can. I'll be sure to make a trip to the UK and we can all meet up then.

J3ly, Unreal, Jason, thanks so much for the hospitality and for the games. If you ever find yourself in the NY area, I'll gladly return the favor and I'll show you want good marijuana is like ;)

And a good smash scene. It scares me to think that there are only 50 active smashers in your ENTIRE country when our regionals can draw double that amount.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Outofcon'troll's should give up a good idea of how many bedroom smashers we have

Max?

Smash Champion
So I'm back safe and sound in the states.

Once again, thanks so much for having me out guys. It was a ton of fun and was an absolute pleasure meeting all of you. The smash community is so awesome, bringing people from different continents together to have a great time :)

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
It was fun :) really hope to see you come back to the UK sometime. It would be interesting to see how you would do in a tournament over here.

:phone:

Top Bottom