• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I heard DSF punks minors

Sgt.LTR

Smash Cadet
**** Mango, what took you so long to make this thread

Anywho, I heard Alex threw a fit at the San Diego tournament and threatened Mike Da Haz3, talked **** to MANGO and Joey, and punks lil kids ever so often.

Come on guys dont let **** like that slide. Just send him this message

"PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE"

that is all

Mango, Romeo: should I post that ***** apology he made 2 yrs ago?

Im not here to flame or anything, but I cant stand adults who think they are tough cuz they punk minors. There should be a law or something

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Quit being a f aggot

because dsf is a man and stands up for what he feels
so what if these ***s start **** and get scared when they get called on it
let dsf slap the **** out of each and every one of them

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You say you are not here to flame, but I doubt thats the truth. If you didn't want to flame, you would've talked to him over aim rather than post the situation on a public forum.

Fail.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Aye, but why do we care? We already have formed our own impressions of him, so we don't need some random person to come in and try to make him a negative person in our eyes.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
what do you seriously want us to do about it? meh who cares.

it's dumb to make impressions on one-sided stories anyway.

edit: well story seems mostly true, but alex apologized for it i hear plus no one wants to be judged in their worst moment, this game's emotional for people who take it seriously.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dsf is a cool guy

i remember when he ***** everyone at 0c3 on guessing and betting on random stages

he made like 100 bucks or more at the tourny without even placing YAYUHZZZ

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
DSF is a pretty cool guy eh uses sheik and marth good and doesn't afraid of anything

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
LMAO it just goes to show that outsiders are smarter than NK. I mean come on, you LIVE in NorCal and you've never seen me?

But hey don't get mad at me, you fired the first bullet.

Charoo

Smash Champion
u can get nintendoking out of smashboards but u can't get smashboards out of nintendoking

something like that

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
DSF= The Awesome
Youngsters love this game a lil more than healthy...>.>

I just laugh at the fact that you probably would never ever have the guts to say this to DSF's face. I've only talked to him a few times at tourneys and he wasn't at all arrogant unlike alot of players I have seen. Nuff Said.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
DSF= The Awesome

I just laugh at the fact that you probably would never ever have the guts to say this to DSF's face. I've only talked to him a few times at tourneys and he wasn't at all arrogant unlike alot of players I have seen. Nuff Said.
yep he's awesome, I don't know what you're talking about.

"I heard DSF punks minors" have you even met the guy?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
DSF= The Awesome

yep he's awesome, I don't know what you're talking about.

"I heard DSF punks minors" have you even met the guy?
why are these noobs coming in here and talking about things they don't even know of?

Top Bottom