• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Hello IC's! I'm a peach-er but I've been dabbling with IC's for awhile(and failing with them). Ill pop my head around here often now though =D.

So far I can desync well but i can only infinite grab(warios and gannons bowsers and marios only D: ) in when im not in a battle. I usually mess up in a match due to the excitement of landing a grab >_>"
watch. a week from now we'll never hear from this person ever again.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I've gotten destroyed more times in UNL than I can count, lol. Oh well. You learn more from losing than winning.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
where do you think i played you? florida?

and you can go ahead and main them, but you won't come back except to ask how to do CGs/get matchup assistance. you can try to prove me wrong, but you'll soon get bored and go back to the peach boards.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Everyone was new once. >_> You were in the Q and A thread asking questions not too long ago as well.

Hell, even lain was new here at one point.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh, the ICs boards aren't that slow anymore. They've had a spurt of semi-activeness over the last few months.

Also, I'm Kawaii Bunny. I just a name change. =9 Just call me Bunny.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i was at a tally tourney a while back some time last semester). i'm not familiar with florida, but i don't think tally = palm beach (again, i've only been there once and i hadn't slept for the 2 days prior so bear with me on locations).

edit: they had a spike in activity when lain beat m2k. funny how that works, isn't it? >_>

r3d d09

Smash Master
... I'm a new player... and look at me :D I'm too legit to quit ^.^

I ask questions, but i answer them others the best i can. I contribute when possible. etc. So Frozen=destroyed x 1254957 :D

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
into what? all he said was he answers people's questions. 90% of the questions being asked have already been answered 50 times over in earlier threads, why should it be commendable to repeat whats already been said?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I only added that "last few months" bit to see if you'd say it's because lain beat M2K.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I've stuck to the boards. I'm not a lurking rando. I'm not just feeding off of everything. i contribute to the cycle.

By hell, i'm more active in the xat than anyone else xD

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
you still know its true. doesn't matter how much you don't want to believe it, thats why most of the new activity is occurring. people picking them up because of lain doing crazy ****.

I've stuck to the boards. I'm not a lurking rando. I'm not just feeding off of everything. i contribute to the cycle.

By hell, i'm more active in the xat than anyone else xD
telling people common knowledge and contributing to the cycle aren't exactly the same thing.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Boards got active again right after I picked them up and started contributing again lol.

r3d d09

Smash Master
we've all failed. Lain fails from time to time. even when he is on his enhancers. ha.

Are you just trying to STEAL someone's thunder.

I don't see why this is such a big deal to you man. It's not bothering anyone else, why is it bothering you?

EDIT:
I've been here for over 100 pages. that has to count for something >.>

I sure it wont matter to you though ha

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
lol what? i just said i didn't think he was going to be here more than a week before we never see him again? i say that about everybody that comes here. hell, i said that to all you new people (i want to note that at least 2-3 of them have quit/never come back).

its not a big deal, its just my observations that people only pick up ICs because they see people like lain and bunny ****** and think 'hey, if i pick them up i can do that too!' Then they turn around and quit because ICs are too hard or they can't get their heads around the idea that (god forbid) there just might be something to play them besides CGs.

r3d d09

Smash Master
okay, i thought you had it out for me. haha.

I want to point something out.

this thread started in may. and it took 3 months to get to 140 pg's...
but since I saw myself post, little over a month ago.
so around page 140.
we have done 100 pages of discussions in 1 month... i say we have became more active.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
O lol bunny I remember you from Noodle's/Glyph's wifi tournaments lol. The "Nya" threw me off though >_>" ... When did you get all modded up?
Yeah, I remember. :D Humble beginnings and stuffs.

I got modded a while ago. Not sure why. T__T; I guess because I do stuff and stuff.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
@Popo: Haha I understand COMPLETELY what you mean. But they're so cute(and not leaving them)! And I'm not horrid with them; they're just not at the level of my other characters. And I don't chase to try and get a grab, I stick to what I can do in tournament settings XD.

Oh and lol Bunny. Guess they liked you =S

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm allowed. I'm a smash master!

Anyways, I have a challenge for you guys. I was playing around with the ICs bthrow->dthrow chaingrab the other day, just practicing it against Meta Knight, because that's the only character I'd ever use them against.

I was 0-deathing him and it got boring. I decided to turn the sound off to make it a little more difficult... then I closed my eyes... and then used only one hand... then with one hand not propped up against anything. No custom controls. You try. :)

If I can get a recording device, I promise to record myself doing it, haha.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm leaving for Hobo18 in a few hours.

Soooo excited. I got cging diddy/snake down last night :p.

Top Bottom