• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
yeah, i can move the platforms around some more (was considering lowering the right platform by about 1 custom stage block). i'd ideally like to get a varied level appearance (like in the original game) with a high platform centered, a medium platform of to the left, and a lower platform mid-right.

now that its working right i can most likely move down the top and right platforms a bit.

Prawn

Smash Master
oh my i got trashed last night/this morning. i havent even slept yet, goodnight.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Frozen, can you do the opposite of BF? Make the middle platform at the same height as the side platforms on BF. Vice-versa.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
HEY,

i went to the mario boards and they dont even have a Q&A thread let alone a video critique thread LOL

so im gonna come here to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryUKbWnIRQ#movie_player

GET @ MY MARIO IC BOARDS. actually critique it I know I SD with fairs off the side but i got the timing down now.
you always approach with bairs. try throwing some sh -> fireballs or neutral airs in there to mix things up. bair is a good move, but if you do it over and over again it gets predictable fast, and then you get punished (i can say this from experience :().

Prawn

Smash Master
yee that makes sense

im actually a mario main and an ics secondary i just use IC for marios bad matchups

Prawn

Smash Master
it just so happens that all of marios matchups are bad...

except for Ness, i ALWAYS use mario v ness. its like 100:0 mario

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
HEY,

i went to the mario boards and they dont even have a Q&A thread let alone a video critique thread LOL

so im gonna come here to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryUKbWnIRQ#movie_player

GET @ MY MARIO IC BOARDS. actually critique it I know I SD with fairs off the side but i got the timing down now.
I saw that one already, less fairs, more bairs and uairs.

Didnt think of PMing boss? He's a beast with mario

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I gave up on the boards. I talk ICs with people on AIM because people actually discuss stuff. 90% of stuff said on the boards that isn't from GIMR, Hylian, Lain or Meep just gets buried, unless Hylian sees it.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
aim me? 10 char
Added you, AIM whenever.

In other news, DMT is banning IC infinites at Polybrawl in NYC due to overcentralization. I'm the only IC that gets anywhere near the top 10 in NY. Boy, sure does overcentralize the game.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I gave up on the boards. I talk ICs with people on AIM because people actually discuss stuff. 90% of stuff said on the boards that isn't from GIMR, Hylian, Lain or Meep just gets buried, unless Hylian sees it.
No wonder I'm so behind @__@ *needs to get AIM but is too lazy to get it*

r3d d09

Smash Master
Added you, AIM whenever.

In other news, DMT is banning IC infinites at Polybrawl in NYC due to overcentralization. I'm the only IC that gets anywhere near the top 10 in NY. Boy, sure does overcentralize the game.
... why don't they ban metaknight then :p

You should tell him to ban Sheiks ftilt lock on the spacies as well.
troll.

Smoom77

Smash Master
did you get the battlefield i posted?
Nope.

you always agree with utah smashers
Yep.

Sorry pal, but I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. >_>
You are weird.

i was talking to smoom bro.
You are cool.

He disagrees with you too, he's from Texas so we must be thinking the same thing.....
right?....
You are weird again.

let the man speak for himself >.> i know david foo.
Red doggy is my biffle. Get out.

cripple fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are weird too.

By the way, did we know that Usmash clashes with ZSS's SideB?

Top Bottom