• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I fell in love with Bowser...

Astraphobia

Smash Cadet
After having played as Yoshi and Young Link in Melee, before going on to a brief...er, affair (hrm..) with Toon Link in Brawl, I decided to have a few games with Bowser. Afterall, I had enjoyed playing as him from time to time in Melee.

Anyway, those few games turned into a few more...and so on and so forth. And the more I play, the more he grows on me. I guess it's a love, love relationship. (Hopefully ._>)

So... Here I am in the Bowser boards, eager to learn and contribute! I guess I'll see you guys around!

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
welcome :) always good to have another bowser main and though fire edge guarding is pretty good (if they dont have super armour on upb and they're below you it *****) normally i would just try for a fair/bair

The Pink Mist

Smash Rookie
Bowser really isn't that bad at all, he packs a huge punch with his moves. I don't blame you for liking him at all, he can be great if you know howw to use him.

Ankyfdarkness

Smash Cadet
Great I love Bowser mainers.

A couple words of addvice Bowser's Ftilt is a good fast attack that will help you in many ways. Fsmash can not be used spamingly too much lag I mean this don't spam it. firebreath will help you rack up damege quickly. Finiely Bowser is slow but not helpless abuse your shield wait for a opening and then punish you opponet with some strong attacks! Bowser is so fun.:bee:

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
You fell in love with Bowser? whoa.

But I'm maining Bowser too from now on, so good luck to you too :)

Mith_

Smash Champion
I'm itching to try him out, too.

If he plays anything like DK (big and fast) then I can make him a casual.

Top Bottom