• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I’m officially switching mains to Bowser, and need some tips

Awesome_Muffin

Smash Rookie
Hello Bowser mains. When I first joined these forums, I was a Pikachu main. However, I’m switching to Bowser. I never truly got serious as a Bowser, so I figured I should come here and ask some Bowser mains for there best combos and tips to master Bowser. So what tips/combos do you have? I mostly play multiplayer, if that helps.

Goomboi

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I hope im not too late! bowser has some grab combos https://youtu.be/THdOHVCyXs0. and feel free to let me know if you want to play and ill be able to show you what your doing wrong. you can also watch leon just look up pro bowser gameplay on youtube. if you need matchup help id be happy to tell you what i know about it. Ive written a few tips on matchups here in other posts. Have fun with the big turtle and dont use too many down airs!

Top Bottom