• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so how you guys doing at your tournaments?

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Hm, I got 3rd at a tourney of 24 the other weekend.
I got knocked out by a MK too.
Tornado beats basically everything Kirby has. =(
Fsmash beats tornado. Also anything from above will break metaknight from tornado. You can also shield the whole thing too. Sometimes you can grab him out of it too if hes slightly above you.

Ahh I did horrible this weekend lost my first two rounds O.o both of them against people I play friendlies with lol.. one of them I normally beat too = / Other one we are pretty even.. ugh I don't think I was concentrating :(

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Use UpB to beat tornado, MK is hard but he is light too, save your hammer to 90%~110% and **** him

Red.Tide

Smash Cadet
Well, in my fairly small town, there isn't a real tournament scene, we had a tournament of 24 people, some of whom don't own brawl, including some 10-year olds. There were several good players there, though. I placed second. I used Kirby the most, but Diddy almost as much as Kirby.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I think there are threads in character-specific boards that have tournament results...maybe this board needs one?

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
it would b difficult given we all cant cut and past our tourney results in the first thread post

unless we PM a moderator our results then have him/her control and update the thread

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
If your talking online tournaments, then i have'nt been doing all that great, i did make it out of my pool and into the first rounds of the wifi-wars/smashboards tournament, but i woke up too late and missed round 1...:embarrass.

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
maybe create another topic?

Kirby was 14º at the rank, now he is in 17º, we need react!

Top Bottom