• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So how many people are goıng to maın Meta Knıght? XD

ROFLs

Smash Cadet
I'll be maining Metaknight. I like quick characters that can get a lot of hits in.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Well, I am going to main as five people.
1.Ike
2.Marth
3.Meta Knight
4.Lucas
5.(Finally)Yoshi

Orpheus

Smash Cadet
Meta-knight is one of the characters that I would use one and felt like I would use him forever.
He's my first mainer and my second would be Lucario.~

Flake

Smash Cadet
he's definitely my main. i looked forward to playing with him ever since i saw first saw the E3 movie

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I know I am! I've always been hıs fan. Even ıf he does turn out to be low-ısh teır I'm stıll gonna use hım for lıfe!!
i doubt he will turn out lower than mid tier. if a tier list is ever even created... think it'd be hard to make and not very accurate.. but anyway i main meta knight lol. go to tournaments and do well with him.
i hope if he turns out high tier people wont start picking meta knight because of that though lol. not too many ppl use him by me and i hope it stays like that, you should use a character because you like that character not based on tier.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Ever since fighting games existed I always knew that mask characters are always good and they turn out to be very high on the tier margin, like shiek for example. I like MK b/c of that MASK its too good OMFG good!!! Even if MK is the new Mewtwo I would still main that ni99a cuz he's too cool. Hey shadow I think I played u before in a team tourny match, I was M.A.S.K. GG man.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Ever since fighting games existed I always knew that mask characters are always good and they turn out to be very high on the tier margin, like shiek for example. I like MK b/c of that MASK its too good OMFG good!!! Even if MK is the new Mewtwo I would still main that ni99a cuz he's too cool. Hey shadow I think I played u before in a team tourny match, I was M.A.S.K. GG man.
hmm really? i always see you post, but i dont know what you look like lol. were you teaming with a fox player? also do you remember who i was playing with? >__< lol. well ill play you next time i see you.. or on wifi or something.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
He could be at the rock bottom of the tier list, and he would still be my main.
Meta is too quick to be in bottom tier. Plus he's a combo machine and as a few good airial and ground finishers. In my opinion, he will be right around where Captian Falcon was in Melee on the tier list.(Top of middle tier if I remember correctly)

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Main who u believe u would like and have fun with and not based on there tier level cuz I main MK and i still lose to a DK player XD.

Top Bottom