• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So how many people are goıng to maın Meta Knıght? XD

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
No it's not... You added Meta Knight User, right?

Yes I dıd! :o Do you see ıt? I sure dont!

Ciela

Smash Apprentice
Maybe it's the computers in Turkey, maybe they make you not be able to see dark blue text :p

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
ENOUGH of the double posting. please use edit. and yes, he strikes fast, rolls fast, recovers fast, but in the air, he's really slow.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i will be maining ike any serious MK main who is dedicated to smash enter ur Wii friend code for the future for some die hard smasd

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
i will be maining ike any serious MK main who is dedicated to smash enter ur Wii friend code for the future for some die hard smasd
Don't you get friend codes in the instruction booklet?Theres Wii numbers, used for sending Miis, messages, etc. then you get your friend codes with the game, to actually play your friends. So I'll give you that, once the game comes out.

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
Do you usually Spam all the maining threads with this? you can always use Private Messages or a seperate thread for all of these in the General Brawl section you know?

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
Why are you guys even talking about tiers? We don't know enough about the game at all yet to even justify putting any character anywhere on a tier list.

Fader

Smash Cadet
Yeah, right now is too early to be talking about tiers.

And what do tiers have to do with playing a character that looks cool? It really shouldn't matter. I personally will play Metaknight because he was quite fun in Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland.

The same thing applies to Ike. Ike sure doesn't seem to fare that well and probably won't be very high on the tier list, but it doesn't matter to me, I'm planning on playing him anyway.

nintengod

Smash Apprentice
LOWISH TEIR?
he ****ing pwns!
his attacks are so fast, any character with a large body is dead
and he's way too cool not to use
his attacks even have decent KB and very little delay

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I'm leaning strongly towards MK since he's "noob friendly" (I might as well be starting over at this point) abd he's fast at attacking. Apparently he's slow in the air, and I'm not good with slow floaty characters, but everything else makes up for it. I <3 MK, design and all. I even fired up Kirby Superstar the other day to re-familiarize myself with him (and the entire game)! Although that's the one where he's "evil".

Top Bottom