• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So did yu guys find a solution to PROJECTILE CAMPERS yet?

IkeMaster15

Smash Cadet
Haven't played Brawl for a good while now. I used to love smash bros. but was utterly dissapointed wen i found that projectile camping is the highlest level of smash in Brawl. Have yu guys found out how to beat it wit Ike yet?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Smack the controller out of the other guys hand.

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
I think the consensus is that characters without projectiles (some of them at least) have very good approaches, and characters that do have projectiles can just use their projectiles to help them.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its a pity Ike doesn't get a projectile when his sword really does produce one in his game. Well learn the style of the camper and proceed. If you can't then become a camper yourself cause you'll get no where if you don't know how to approach a camper.

Renegade65

Smash Rookie
NNID
W33dGamerzNation
3DS FC
0920-2262-3779
I try to learn the pattern that they are doing. And dodge and counter it. Then I can get to the point where I can use quick draw to close in on them fast and do his triple A combo.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Hmm actually i thinght about this and you can use like fair to counter it and keep SH'ing forward and fairing and you should be good. Or if you can, use "A" on the projectile and run forward.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Powershield it.
Move forward while the charater has to recover from his/her lag.
Repeat.

Unless the guy's name is Link/Toon Link, they have like, 3 projectiles, and Link can make a "Dome of projectiles" that protects him in all areas forward.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Press start and then press: L+R+A+B then chose the icon on ike and move it slightly up them pres start 2 times, that usually works

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Best way is to use a normal approach and dodge/airdodge or powershield when they launch the projectiles, then continue their approach. After getting into attack range go savage on them and don't allow them to ustilize their projectiles and try your best to stay in range.

Hiro63

Smash Rookie
I'd try to quick draw towardss them, dodge roll towards them, up tilt and air juggle till KO

Top Bottom