• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY Housing Thread

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ask here if you need help with housing before/after SNY

But please do not book without asking for housing!

Some londoners/birmingham people MAY be able to help you out, but no definites

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I will hopefully be able to help out. I was planning on housing Tekk + someone else (porc I think he said) if they come to this.

If they don't come, I can probably house about 2 people, Brits or Euros I don't mind. =P

Kone

Smash Master
This should be in the tournament section charles, no housing will be ofered by myself to brits. They can go direct to venue tues and leave thurs, plenty of coaches from birmingham.

I can house any foreigners monday night and thursday night, just dont expect tvs or much space.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
as mentioned before I can probably house, just probably not anymore than 4~.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Usleon, Yomi and me would love to have housing in London after the tournament.

Our flight back is on monday and we'd love to spend at least one day (preferably the whole weekend) in London, visit the city and play some Smash ofc (Usleon and Yomi are very good btw).

We're also not opposed to go to sombody else if one person doesn't want to house us for more than one day.

Kone

Smash Master
I am aware that I need to sort out housing for the germans and for the dutch.

Jolteon and Jely could you house 4 for me please for 1/2nights after the tournament?

We have to house the following;

Germans of phex, yomi, tero and usleon (chilean).

Dutch of Marc, Utto, Exalador and Ivo.

Jely if you are wanting to play good players the dutch lot are much better than most of the UK ;)

Tero.

Smash Champion
If Jely's the only one willing to house we're gonna crewmatch the 4 dutchies for the spots.
We got this since we have the latin american **** machine called Usleon!

Kone

Smash Master
lol I think jolteon will def be able to (right alex ;)) and i think tamoo said he could potentially if things are failing though he lives otuside london (40 mns train).

Itll all be good though ^_^

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Gonna speak with my mum later, luckily she loves talking to foreigners lol so I'm sure she'll be fine with it. Catch me on MSN some time Ed!

Kone

Smash Master
I just dont get on much atm alex but ill make an extra effort just for you lol ;). Thankyou though, i think ills end the dutchies your way and germans jelys way.

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I(and possible other finns) would need housing one day before the tourney, and one day after. My flight arrives to London-Stansted on monday 9.8 at 4.30 pm. Is there anyone in London who could house me and possible other finns( I would guess 1 - 5) one day before the tourney? We could also travel to Birmingham on that day if there is someone who could house us?

And after the tourney, our flight departs from London-Stansted on friday 13.8 at 7.35 am, so we would need housing one day after the tourney(or we could also sleep/hang out in the airport lol). Can anyone help us with these?

Btw, I have heard that there are some cheap methods for staying overnight in London. They are like some semi-hotels where you get a bed and a roof over your head atleast, and they aren't very pricy. Is this true or just false rumor? We might consider those if housing fails.

Kone

Smash Master
Neutraldamage - As fuzzyness eluded to above me you can get housing in Birmingham the day before and the day after the tournament. Housing isnt possible in London as there is limited housing possibilities and obviously tournament is in Birmingham (Where I have ample space to house people).

Let me know if I can help with anymore of your travel arrangements.

Try get 5-7 finns for crews :)

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, I really appreciate it ^_^. One thing though. Since our flight departs so early back to Finland on friday, Im not sure whether we will make it in time there from Birmingham, that is if we will stay over night there after the tourney. So maype we should just go hang out/sleep to the airport for thath night. I'll need to think about that more, check the coach schedules and so on... But anyways, thanks a lot for housing us =]. I'll try to pursuade more finns to come.

porc

Smash Journeyman
So, salepate and I will probably arrive on the 9th, at london stansted. Can we go directly to birmingham and get housed by you Kone ? :) We also would need housing for the night after the tournament since our flight back should be on the 13th.

porc

Smash Journeyman
That's nice :)

There were like 50-60 people in my (not so big) house last year for TSL4, are you gonna beat my record ? lol

Kone

Smash Master
Well I have a 4 bedroom house (mine and kates) but it isn't that big so it'll be fun!! (plus one of the bedrooms is out of use as its got a mould problem rofl). I think tuesday and thursday night will be very fun ^_^

I will have to think of some large scale party games to play lol. GIANT JENGA o__________o ??? Dodge ball crew matches in my garden?????????? 0_________0

Tero.

Smash Champion
Any news on housing yet?
We're beginning to get really worried since I heard Jolteon is housing the dutchies and j3ly is housing the french?

smakis

Smash Ace
i would also need hosing on thursday night after the tourney

as for a multiplayer game, mafia > all

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
i have never played real life mafia, but i know several of the dutch players are familiar with the game as we've had plenty of mafia games on the dutch smash forum :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
my dad's being pretty gai so I cant house armada and anoilas, can anyone offer them housing for 2/3 days in London after SNY? lol

its just cause gary is home and he keeps waking up my dad

Top Bottom