• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SnorlaxCast #0- Month-Old Babbling

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Well, a little while ago *cough like two months ago seriously I suck cough* we thought of doing a cast, like Smogon Cast or whatever. Well, we thought it would be fun, and we took a crack at it. The result was the SnorlaxCast.... which we did over a month ago. Yeah...

Pretty much, we go over several Pokemon related things, divided into the following sections:
General Poke Center news.
The OU Tier.
Minor Tiers.

Long story short, I was lazy, and I am the only one CAPABLE of even editing it, so editing went slow. Real slow. However, this cast still applies.

It's nice to see and reflect upon how we thought that month ago, and surprisingly enough, how accurate some of our statements turned out to be. Regardless, if you want to listen to this gargantuan 80-minute-long cast, here's a download link:
SnorlaxCast #0

If you DON'T want to download a 70MB file, then feel free to wait until I've uploaded a YT version.

Enjoy our senseless babbling from a month ago. If you all enjoyed it, then we'll make another AND ACTUALLY KEEP A SCHEDULE.

Until Next Time, See Ya!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Hey, you can't ever trust me when I don't have to keep a schedule.

Now you know this.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
"Yeah...Drought would help."

lolgogo5thgen

Past my introduction (that you can barely hear) and very few "yup"s and "true"s, I'm betting I basically wasn't even in this. I guess I'll have to keep listening.

Gotta get dat unedited shizzz. :3

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I finally got around to listening to the beginning part of the podcast that I missed because I was at work.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh my god. Ulti sounds exactly like I imagined.

I'm going to publish this to youtube for those who don't feel like downloading.
Thank you for doing this for me.

My video converter is slow... and my upload speed is stupidly slow... -_-

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
We should do a B/W initial perspectives SnorlaxCast. I bet a lot of people would be interested in contributing to this project if it were to be given more attention.

ss118

Smash Master
my GF got a mic, so I'd like to contribute for the next one. =0

I'm enjoying this very much, actually. Just sitting here listening, listening to the terrible typing of Fire/ Psychic.

I love the shout out to me suggesting Thick Fat. When do we get CaP4 done, anyway?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't really know if it's worth getting SmashCAP 4 done. Especially with all the Black / White stuff all around. There's more stuff for us to do at the moment than make a new Pokemon.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
The Daily Munch

Poké-poffins Of Wisdom

I'm done being stupid and naming various soundbyte-themed segments that could be in the next one.

Top Bottom