• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snipafest X Paintball Tournament

DC

Smash Cadet

SNIPAFEST HISTORY

As you may or may not know, Snipafest is the weekly (lol) EVERYTHING fest hosted by yours truly. It first started as a video game fest but quickly evolved into something more! The goal of Snipafest is to try something new every week (or so.)

Snipafest orginally started as a small video game gettogether after some ****ty ZP tournament. 4 brave young warriors (DC, Snipa, TommyG and Xaltis) battled through and prevailed over the game Castle Crashers. History was made.

As it turns out, 4 players was the perfect amount of people to have fun in co-op game, so week after week we decided to come back and battle through more games. Many games fell before our might, Dokapon Kingdom, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, but we soon ran out of video games. Snipafest quickly adapted, evolving into epic movie nights, dinner outings such as the infamous STEAK & WAIT and tabletop games like Foosball.

And now we reach the present.

Snipafest 10 will take place January 29th, 2011. We will be heading to Ruff N Tuff Paintball Range and playing some mother****ing paintball!

We've decided to take turn video games into reality and play some real live FPS. The prices are reasonable, for $50 you get all the necessary equipment and 500 rounds of paintballs. This should be more than enough for quite a few games.

The reason I'm posting this here is because I would like to extend an invitation to Snipafest X to anyone who would like to come! Maybe you guys can take a break from playing Brawl for one Saturday. :p

Currently me and Snipes are confirmed. If you would like to come let me know! It is necessary to make a reservation if we have more than a certain amount of people. If you require more information contact me via cellular device, or check out the website:
http://www.ruffntuffpaintball.com/

Of course many videos and pictures will be recorded so this is your chance to join in on Snipafest! (Yes Benny, you can come)
www.youtube.com/snipafest

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I would destroy everyone in paintball, cause i'm prob one of the few smashers whos actually played it.

TWICE!

Kinda doubt this is happening cause Snipa would never play paintball.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I would destroy everyone in paintball, cause i'm prob one of the few smashers whos actually played it.

TWICE!

Kinda doubt this is happening cause Snipa would never play paintball.
err.... Not sure why you would say that.
I used to go paintballing all the time because that was the thing to do. My friend Phil was sponsored and he got me into it.
I've also tryed just about every place down here. Ruff n Tuff , xtreme rage , Splat attack etc.
I quit though because its expensive as **** to play legit.

This isn't Esam's date is it?

DC

Smash Cadet
No I don't believe so. Benny Green Ace or Xaltis any of you kids confirmed?

DC

Smash Cadet
Read the ****tin first post. It's even bolder. $50.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Also don't put me as confirmed. I said it depends on who you get to go.
The direction you're taking is with a group of people I'd rather not spend my weekend with.

Top Bottom