• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snapshot hack without gecko or ocarina?

pokioh243

Smash Cadet
I'm wondering if you can play Brawl+ without installing homebrew and/or any other stuff, because my friend doesn't have a chipped or softmodded wii

pokioh243

Smash Cadet
yeah.. I kinda forgot to add that I live in the netherlands, so all people that dont have a modded wii have a PAL version of brawl

pokioh243

Smash Cadet
hmm well then I should just tell 'em how to install homebrew and stuff.
and you could also download the NTSC version of brawl, just like I did =D you'll have to get every character over again, but that shouldn't be a big problem xD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
you could also buy a DL DVD? unless your wii cant read backups anymore like the one of another friend of mine :")
Doing that is rediculous, people just change Subspace Cutscenes so they're all really short ones, and it cuts 2 GB off the disc, making it small enough to fit on a normal disc, etc

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Oh. Well then you're ****ed. I feel your pain; I am PAL and constantly frustrated by the lack of hacks, PSA, 5.0, and various other things. >.>
I though PSA hacks worked on PAL, the only problem was sound effects. And wait, they haven't given you 5.0 yet? Wow, that sucks, I hope you can get it soon >.>

Top Bottom