• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snakes box does damage!?!

Pinkfuzzyman

Smash Rookie
While goofing around in training mode this morning i discovered that after snake removes his box if it falls on somebody it damages them and launches them fairly well.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HREQ1o-eoGw

this is a vid i took (sorry for crappy quality) i know this is a basically useless battle technique but it is pretty neat, has anybody else ever discovered this?

waks

Smash Journeyman
I think people knew of this beforehand, even way before you posted it XD

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, i posted about this on brawlcentral about a week ago ^_^
I discovered it again st a level 9 Dedede, he doged behind me right after I got in the Box, and I KO'd him at 150%

Crom

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i won first place at a tournament only using the box attack, so everyone decided to call it cromboxing

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Solid Snake's taunts can also be ended faster by pressing the attack button. Amusingly, all three of those taunts involve the box.

Top Bottom