• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I'm making a promise to the entire smash community that I will be respected as the best Snake player in the U.S. It's a promise.

0rion

Smash Journeyman
We'll see Jesiah, we'll see. I just see me killin the competition with Snake. & your right kid, you'll be the best in the U.S., but I'll be the best in the world baby!

By the way, I'm makin you my rival.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Would you care to have two rivals Jesiah seeing how I'm Orion's better half? (whispers....we're twin brothers) If so then PM me and Orion your Wii number when Brawl comes out and lets have a triple threat match online to see which is the better Snake.

So, are you game?

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Nobody cares. This isn't the place to boast about how good you think you'll be at game that hasn't been released, and for all we know isn't even done being made yet. You wanna talk tough? At least go over to the Snake thread and do it.

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
Great now everyone thinks they're better at Snaking than one another.
Snaking is for cheaters.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
this thread makes me want to get brawl and beat the crap out of snake with every character in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom