• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake vs. Wario - We really need to discuss this more

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
... because I really somehow feel that Snake is at a disadvantage here :(

Warios Air Game is better, he can really live long and Fart REALLY can **** up Snake, one Laggy Move or Mistake/wrong read can lead into a 70% Death, which should never happen at any time normally for Snake, even against MK. Then he can bite our Cypher, his recovery is very good and even if he messed up his Fart he has an amazing FSmash.

The only thing snake can truely do is spamming upsmash and then trying to carefully land some tilts (our Range > his). But than Wario just needs to spotdodge instead of attacking to completely destroys this tactic. So one misread can lead into devasting stuff by him.
Nades are nearly useless because normally they never hit a good Wario. Even tilts normally dont hit Wario -.-
We can try to pivot grab him, but one misread leads into a grab by him, which means 12% (FThrow) + Most often Off-Stage ...

Then Wario has a VERY annoying UpAir, combined with his AMAZING AIR SPEED its very deadly against.

Additionally he can be VERY annoying with SH Dair Pressure... its like unpunishable if the Wario mindgames you good (He can control so good where his will land) and it really EATS your shield. If the snake players starts to use more nades because of the Dairs, he can just SH Fair then in the same SH "flying" out of range...

Another thing: Snake will NEVER hit the Wario Player if the Wario does it right.

So from this point, all I can see is that Snake needs to get the % lead, needs to change his playstyle, due to nades beeing like nearly useless. Most of the time he needs to be very carefully with shielding/spotdodges due to bite, can get juggled by upair and he gets killed by his amazing Fart sooner as in other MUs or FSmash...

So cmon, I want to know why we have it like 50:50 or 55:45 Snake (Especially this)

I can even see that it beeing 40:60... if Wario plays at his best. For a long time I thought its 50:50, but the last days I more and more see the "errors" of snake, especially in this MU... :dizzy:

But maybe I'm false and just miss something...

~Discuss

Why are you having a hard time against Wario?

This match up is like 55:45 Snake

What Snake has over Wario?

You'll see that in the match up thread :/

You should have asked this in the FAQ though.

And please don't make a thread like this, just go to FAQs

Underload

Lazy
Berk. Stop posting here. Geez.

Nobody post here.

Did I not make it clear that this thread is pointless (and would be locked if we had a mod)?

Top Bottom