• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Vs Meta Knight.. The do's and don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake0.0

Smash Rookie
if anyone has advice on what to do and not do against a 1337 meta knight pls post ur wisdom down below.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Don't do:

Don't get grabbed.

Don't be in the air or he will destroy you.

NEVER HOLD a grenade (have it picked up) IF he has port 4. You will get omnigay and lose a stock.

Do:

Grab him whenever you can to dthrow. Wait and see where he goes

iif he rolls forward, dash attack, if he stands up (get up) grab him again, if he gets up attack, ftilt him. If he roll behind you, Ftilt.

DO camp if you're in the lead. Pivot grab randomly could be good but haven't really worked with me vs M2K lately.

Random BAIR if he's dairing camping ( I should do this again >.>)

that's all as of now.

Snake0.0

Smash Rookie
Don't do:

Don't get grabbed.

Don't be in the air or he will destroy you.

NEVER HOLD a grenade (have it picked up) IF he has port 4. You will get omnigay and lose a stock.

Do:

Grab him whenever you can to dthrow. Wait and see where he goes

iif he rolls forward, dash attack, if he stands up (get up) grab him again, if he gets up attack, ftilt him. If he roll behind you, Ftilt.

DO camp if you're in the lead. Pivot grab randomly could be good but haven't really worked with me vs M2K lately.

Random BAIR if he's dairing camping ( I should do this again >.>)

that's all as of now.
Thank you Ally and lol btw this is Matt from whitby the dude who housed u and ur crew a while back.

Underload

Lazy
Haha, I hate to have to close this thread, but I'd rather you take this to the matchup thread. There you can read up on what we've already talked about with MK, and get any questions you may have answered. But hey, you managed to squeeze some advice from Ally, some of the most sound you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom