• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Nair > Mario

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
is there no stopping this?! i say we just run when we see snake jump in the air from now on.

Matt07

Smash Master
Lol I don't really mind it, they tend to use it whenever your being ledgeguarded, at least I noticed. Try to mix up your ledgeguarding, when your being edgeguarded (does that make sense?) and yea, FLUUD severly hurts Snake's n-air. Is it possible to Smash DI out of the last hit?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Shieldgrab it and down throw him for some "chain" grabs. SDI out of hit and N-air him on the way down. U-air sometimes beats it. FLUDD screws it up. Up-B out of shield owns it.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Snake usually N-airs if he's above you, so B-air isn't that effective.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Up B and cape work. Otherwise, SDI up if he's falling, and SDI away and up if he's hitting you while rising if I recall correctly.

Top Bottom