• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Mains...what's your secondar(y/ies)?

"Philanthropy"

Smash Rookie
I also main Dedede. I'm not sure why, but I always liked him in the kirby games, especially as a boss in adventure. He also has a great recovery, powerful smashes, and a reliance on tilts, similar to Snake. I'm trying to pick back up on Falco, but I'm not digging the whole "Lightweight" stuff. The shine's neat.

HydroStorm

Smash Rookie
i recently picked up Samus and Luigi as secondaries. But if i want to let my friends who aren't very good at the game have a chance I'll choose anyone. Snake is main all the way though.

Tore' Kong

Smash Rookie
On a mountain overlooking the Pacific Ocean and a
The only other characters I main besides Snake would be Sonic and Mario. I enjoy Sonic's high speed and combo ability. He is also pretty decent in deception and is one of my favorite video game characters along with Mario (Mario and Sonic were the two video game series I grew up with). As for Mario, I love how he is so balanced and easy to pick up and play. He feels natural to me just like Sonic and Snake do.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
I triple-main Snake, Samus, and Diddy, as of now.

My Snake is good against people w/o projectile spam.
My Samus only has problems with short people.
My Diddy takes care of the rest.

Race

Smash Lord
Metaknight, basically the opposite of snake: light, has a strong air game, no projectiles. Keeps me on my toes with his unique style and I love playing as him.

Paladin_26

Smash Rookie
Meta-Knight - The chinking noise . . . draws me in. I cannot resist it.
Ike
Ganondorf - The suicide pact is sufficiently hilarious to justify his use in any and all situations.

But I'm probably on Snake 90% of the time.

dizzam

Smash Cadet
When I'm done owning with Snake, I'll just switch to D3. I can't stand really fast characters for some reason.

"Philanthropy"

Smash Rookie
Don't be fooled by the avatar, kiddies.. I just respect awesome. I use Dedede in my spare time or when I go about sandbagging. Also, Falco, since for me melee was the house that falco built. Plus he was about the coolest character in Star Fox.

JokerAgain

Smash Rookie
pikachu, although I haven't perfected QACing yet, and Yoshi, who no one expects and he does have an unique gamplay

Top Bottom