• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snake is a beast!!

PrincessPuffball

Smash Rookie
snake gives me an insane amount of trouble.
especially when its a SPAM snake.
is there a way to fix this?!

DrkKnight

Smash Cadet
uploading a video soon of me vs. a snake,
his ftilt and a combo are a real b****
although this was already discussed in a previous topic i think my vid will help, just approach from the air and if you Dair land behind him so he cant shield grab, unless he mastered pivot grabbing

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
In case you haven't noticed snake's approach is really limited to mainly his tilts and projectiles. I don't think you'll ever see a snake approach with an aerial attack. His projectiles aren't difficult to avoid, you just need practice against them to learn, and snakes use f-tilt as his main approach for the most part so expect it and counter it. It is that simple.

One of the main problem is that everytime you mess up expect 20- 30 percent, and then there is his u-tilt which kills you at 90 whereas KOing him is near impossible. Read what I wrote here incase you haven't for more informations.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191368&page=2

I am still trying to find an efficient way to KO him, but as of now I have not found it.

PrincessPuffball

Smash Rookie
what does he spam? nades or tilts
well i played this one snake that just ran across the stage using every single projectile as fast as he could. it was....kind of overwhelming @_@ i couldnt make it to the stage without getting hit by SOMETHING. would using up b to get back to the stage in this situation help at all, or would snakes projectiles get priority??

PrincessPuffball

Smash Rookie
In case you haven't noticed snake's approach is really limited to mainly his tilts and projectiles. I don't think you'll ever see a snake approach with an aerial attack. His projectiles aren't difficult to avoid, you just need practice against them to learn, and snakes use f-tilt as his main approach for the most part so expect it and counter it. It is that simple.

One of the main problem is that everytime you mess up expect 20- 30 percent, and then there is his u-tilt which kills you at 90 whereas KOing him is near impossible. Read what I wrote here incase you haven't for more informations.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191368&page=2

I am still trying to find an efficient way to KO him, but as of now I have not found it.
*takes notes* ^_^ thanks!

Top Bottom