• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake doubles tactics?

lemon2323

Smash Rookie
Im in a local tourny with my friend using snake. I picked him up a month ago and im decent with him now. My partner is diddy. O yea, this tourny has team attack off also. Is there any good tactics that we can use? i can't spam nades cause they hurt diddy :[

PS - Are hardest component are going to be a team of MK and pit so if you have and tactics against then

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
LMAO, TA off? Spam ftilt the entire match or something. Preferably right next to your partner.

Limeee

Smash Champion
spam ftilt all day

honestly if you want to abuse the TA off, just go metaknight+metaknight for difficult matches

tornado + tornado = amazing

espeicllay if you stay near eachother

napZzz

Smash Hero
Tilt and stay close to your partner and punish when someone attacks them for maximum snake damage <3

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
lol dual nikita's

just go double mk and nado all day

Theed

Smash Rookie
Spamming f-tilt like everyone says is true. Increase your mix-up game with grenades. This doesn't necessarily mean that you should spam grenades, but your teams partner should also be well aware of the grenades to avoid getting hit by them.

If your partner is getting a lot of flak by getting ganged up on, a mortor-slide will do the trick to spread 'em out. Also, never use the A A A combo. Use a jab to ftilt combo. It's a lot safer and does more damage.

I recently picked up Snake again. :3

Top Bottom