• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snake does he have an advantadge?

deathbrawl2

Smash Rookie
Snake looks very good, i say this because his moves are quite strong, and some of them are kinda funny, anyway, snake is very agile, and it is to my knowledge that when you are falling off the edge you can use a quick recovery, i believe that snake is a very good character in this game and might have an advantedge over all he other characters in the game because his is very agile

HappyBirthday

Smash Cadet
No one can tell if he has any advantage because the game didn't come out yet. Plus Snake wasn't even in the demo

orintemple

Smash Lord
LOL No one has ever played Snake, unless you are Sakurai or some other developer of the game how would you know what Snake is like. I think he is going to be pretty average though. You make him sound like he will be the new Shiek which is very unlikely.

deathbrawl2

Smash Rookie
well...i know this because if you have been on the dojo lately then you would see some of his new updates and figure that he does have an advantage over most of the characters because of all his moves. IF you need more info then go on the DOJO and find out that snake might just have an advantage

deathbrawl2

Smash Rookie
yes but...if you go on the DOJO then you would know that all of his moves are more accurate and more powerful than most of the characters in BRAWL If you need anymore info go to the DOJO it will really help you when you are making a new thread

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Just because a character is agile, Strong (ect.) dosent give them an advantage. actualy, it does. but just about evereyone gets an advantage or two.

No way to tell if snake is good or not.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Just because a character is agile, Strong (ect.) dosent give them an advantage. actualy, it does. but just about evereyone gets an advantage or two.

No way to tell if snake is good or not.
Actually none of the characters have an advantage over the other. This game is supposed to be quite balanced.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
he will have very athletic and obscure moves. mine and rocket. ^^ At jump festa in a trailer a mini combo was shown were he lays the mine (down smash) and throws Mario on it. sweet! he should be cool.

iMichael

Smash Lord
he will have very athletic and obscure moves. mine and rocket. ^^ At jump festa in a trailer a mini combo was shown were he lays the mine (down smash) and throws Mario on it. sweet! he should be cool.
Do you have a link to this trailer....I'd love to see this. It's not that I don't believe you or anything, but I'd just love to see some new vids of Snake.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
LOL No one has ever played Snake, unless you are Sakurai or some other developer of the game how would you know what Snake is like. I think he is going to be pretty average though. You make him sound like he will be the new Shiek which is very unlikely.
You are sure? in the Nntendo World 2006 trailer, they showed his up tilt. his up tilt didn't do a lot of distance, but it was fast so it's possible he could spam it like Sheik.

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
Snake may rock, he may suck, no one knows. But i don't care, snake will be one fun character to play with, regardless of how good he is. He might be like kirby in melle, not too good(unless you are amazing) but fun to play with just to mess around.

FlameHaze

Smash Rookie
All i know is Snake is going to be my main no matter what.

MGS fan Since 2000.

I think this game is going to be more fun than competetive for me.

Baconater

Smash Cadet
well we haven't seen Snake played yet, but I'm not that excited about him. I mean I was, but he seems like he'll have very limited strategy, kinda like Falcon (I love falcon).

Top Bottom