• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake + Corneria

Sudai

Stuff here
So..most of you assume this is gonna be a silly "Snakes on a Plane", but in fact, you are wrong. Though this idea spawned from the snakes on a plane thing.

Snake + Corneria = too good.

-No recovery issues.
-Hiding behind the fin. C4 + motion sensor on the fin and you're basically safe forever. If they do try to approach from above, you always have the Mortar followed by a UTilt.
-While hiding, Nikita can go around the fin or you can jump up and toss 'nades.
-If they're hiding behind the fin, you can STILL get them with Nikita/Nades. Just have to 'nade strip.
-Mortar Slide looks really funny/ridiculous on top of Cornaria.

Worst camping I could imagine. Now granted you could only use this as a counterpick..but still. It's ridiculous. I've actually started to ban Corneria against Snake in tournament instead of my normal ban of Yoshi's (I'm a ROB main. ROB loves platforms, but hates that long one..).

Iunno. Just figured I'd throw it out there for you guys in case no one discovered this horrendous monstrosity of a stage counter.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I normally go Metaknight on that stage, just because of the up+b into the fin, and the dtilt infinite in the corner.

I might try that next time I get taken there, though. Sounds pretty gay. And I'm all about gay. ;)

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
i hardly play on that stage but my luigi ***** snake on that stage thanks to the fire jump punch but my bro who mains Snake doesnt know of this strategy so ill just keep it to myself TC lmao and lol at your "gay" comment it made my morning.

Sudai

Stuff here
That's something else I forgot to mention. El oh el. Really low kill %s. But meh. I played my Snake friend some more today and I just picked Snake back. Effed that hoe up the arse.

Top Bottom