• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 23 (12/09) - Real Men Use Items

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Indeed a typical emotional reaction...
Indeed a typical Buzz reply...

LOL. Shall I just use this thread to let the twenty-syllable number of my post count be achieved? C&P my post from the General Brawl Discussion, heheeh.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm just pointing out that people rant and rave about how "wrong" the theory is, but they never present hard evidence. They use the classic argument starter duo: "There is no reason" and "It makes on sense".

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Think about it: Peach teams up with Kirby who is a hidden character. So, Zelda will likely team up with some already available character. This way, at the start, you have one of two choices to unlock: Kirby or Zelda.
No no no. Listen, in the first match of SsE, you get to choose between Mario OR Kirby. Then, you fight Petey and choose to save either Peach OR Zelda. I doubt they would put the options there for no reason.

My theory, is that Sakurai put the screen from the demos there just to keep us content. I don't think that's the starting roster. Could it be? I guess, but I still think it's fishy for Kirby (among other characters) to not be there.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
My theory, is that Sakurai put the screen from the demos there just to keep us content. I don't think that's the starting roster. Could it be? I guess, but I still think it's fishy for Kirby (among other characters) to not be there.
Thanks for being the voice of reason. So much of an uproar over nothing! :confused:

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
SMAURAIPANADA"S CONSPIRACY THEORACY FTW!!!! IT makes so much sence but then again its just a hypothesis isnt it?... a very good one though.

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
The conspiracy theoracy sounds good and all but I just can't get past the fact that half the people wouldn't be playable from the box art right when you start the game it just seems incredibly odd for that to be possible.

Great Episode though. Had me crackin up.

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
Really enjoyed the podcast this week Youko; you guys do an amazing job. As for the conspiracy theoracy, makes complete sense and if this is how things would turn out I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Can't wait for this weekends Round Table :p

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
for a counter arguement, I have to wonder why none of the characters from the same series are connected to each other like in melee or 64. Plus if Sakuraiu was to do the massive unlockable thing why even have 14 characters? The whole theory doesn't seem right expecially when Kirby was one of the first characters revealed. Metaknight being a ****** shouldn't cover Kirby's priority.

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
for a counter arguement, I have to wonder why none of the characters from the same series are connected to each other like in melee or 64. Plus if Sakuraiu was to do the massive unlockable thing why even have 14 characters? The whole theory doesn't seem right expecially when Kirby was one of the first characters revealed. Metaknight being a ****** shouldn't cover Kirby's priority.
yes that and also there wouldnt be a reason to delay more characters if he wasnt hiding them

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Having heard the Conspiracy Theoracy, it sounds pretty **** logical. Kirby, then Zelda makes a lot of sense, for instance. The whole "Let's unlock characters superfast" theory makes a lot of sense too, since newbies WOULD wanna keep playing to unlock characters if it was done quickly. Nice work, SamuraiPanda.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Thanks for being the voice of reason. So much of an uproar over nothing! :confused:
Thanks for your love and support. And it isn't nothing, per se, it just appears to have one too many flaws.

I would call the theory "decent", but definitely not "brilliant" or "genius" or "bodacious" or "radical" or "kawabunga" or "heroes in a half shell, turtle power" or... or... wait, what was I talking about?

Top Bottom