• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 20 (11/18) - I Wanted to Explain Them Again

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Think this was the worst week ever? Show Me Your News! doesn’t think so, surprising you all with Gimpyfish as the guest host, joining SamuraiPanda and Youko in the Roundtable!

Three Different Taunts, Handicap, and Spectator are discussed in addition to a Brawl Viewpoint on the Four Controller Schemes. Plus, Gimpyfish joins the Roundtable in the most “professional” Brawl discussion yet!

RedKnight

Smash Ace
They're being sarcastic right because thats what it sounds like but I can't be totally sure

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
pppfffttt i can totaly make a better next week
monday : megaman annonced
tuesday: wi-fi microphone compalibility
wednsday : alternative costumes
thursday : ridley annonced
THEN NANANANNANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANNA

friday: YOU MUST RECOVER 2.0 NANANANN ZOMFG WTF and double update....youko AT like stfu wtf ftw woohoo

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Someone did the Falcon version of the Pokemon song! That was amazing.
This was the first SMYN I watched, and I'll watch new ones that come out.
Great job on it guys.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Great point about how the new airdodge prevents edgeguarding with projectile items! I've been following the debates about using items in tournaments, and the against side always brings up how easy it is to edgeguard with them, and no one I've seen responded to that.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Best Episode Yet, by far.

I absolutely loved the reference to Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged too! (Screw the rules, I have money!) And Gimpyfish made a grade A co-host.

I've been listening to the podcast for a long time and I'm glad to say it's getting consistently more and more awesome.

Oh, and your rendition of the F-Zero Theme Song is deserving of a Grammy. :chuckle:

YOUKO PUNCH!!!

Nightlocke

Smash Rookie
I was listening and I wanted to point out that "Diarrhea...flows like a river!" was an interpretive dance bit that Ryan Stiles did in an episode of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?".

k, I'll go back to lurking moar. :p

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
Great week. You should have gueststars more often, not necessarily (Did I spell that right?) Gimpy. And It's kinda sad that Megaman got a giant iceburg for his birthday. =P

Top Bottom