• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMOKING & DRINKING SMASH PARTY 1-26-08 or 1-27-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman

Smoking, Drinking, Smash Party 1-26-08 or 1-27-08

YEAH!!!!
you know what this is...
it's a smoking, drinking, smash party
if you don't smoke and play smash or drink and play smash your not invited.
not talking bout cigs.

if enough people come we can have an Intoxicated Tournament

the date is sat or sun for ya'll to pick.
time is anytime after 12pm until whenever
if your extremely toxicated you can spend da night, but if you puke you clean it and if you break it you buy it.

byocontroller
byobeer
byow

holla at me if you wanna come.

ABSOLUTLY NO CRACK or HEROINE. Coke-----acola is ok.

NO ONE I DON'T KNOW!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!

ALL B1TCHES GET IN FREE (lai this means you lol jk)

Sudai

Stuff here
I would totally be there if I lived near you and you knew me. If you have a tournament though, I think the smokers might have a bit of an advantage over the drinker. ; P

Sounds like fun, haha. I wish there were more smokers/drinkers in LA so we could do something as kick *** as this.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman

no crack or heroin

is a bit out there

like a green chicken
i say that cuz i was at a party at my friends house one time and one of the hoes that came brought her mother. her mom pulled my friend to the side and asked for a can to smoke crack out of. it was kinda funny though cuz my friend was freaking out, he was like " there's a 40 something year old woman smoking crack out of a can in my bathromn"

and plus you can never trust a crackhead.
as far as heroin, i just don't want nothing that serious on my premesis

i am 26.

i would never lie.

xif, you just had a thred the other week saying you turned 19. but that don't matter. i'm not a club or bar, i ain't gonna be checking id's

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
i guess i wouldn't mind as long as you don't mind a foggy smoked up house.
It cant get much worse than my basement on Saturday nights. By the way do you think i could possibly bring a friend if not that many people plan on showing up? Hes a really funny guy, and would do all my smoking and drinking for me.

Zeus_Da_master said:
do i know you?
Thats John. I wouldn't worry too much about him, since he can never go ANYWHERE anyway.

(Oh and I saw the videos. Finally got two videos to my name ;). Except one of them you were just ****** and i sat around.)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
If you want to coordinate a "smash party" you can post a thread about a "smash party" here.

If you want to coordinate an "illegal stuff (and smash) party," do it someplace else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom