• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashTom (Falcon) vrs Computer(some other big character)

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I don't know about you guys but his videos have helped me like 1337.357 times as much as any other smashers' videos have. He is a god at owning the best of computers. I don't know how he does it, but I want that skill he has. I recently saw his Falcon video and thought to myself "Wow"

Anyone else agree?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzyTpas52vM

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
I dont know if you were being sarcastic in your post or not, but you do realize that none of those combos work on real people. right?

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I can honestly say that smashtom's combos leave me speechless. Which is why I am typing.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
guys you shouldent make fun of someone cause they are terrible

I mean I Dont make fun of you Dippindots

Scar

#HarveyDent
This was probably the first smash video I'd ever seen on YouTube.

My comments:

1) Double Raptor was so cool back in the day
2) The epic music in the background sort of makes it seem legit
3) I like how part of that last combo was "Connect with an F-smash" which in translation means "Start charging and F-smash and hope your opponent walks into it"

EDIT: p.s. why is his tag "Tom" instead of "TOM"... can you get lowercase letters?

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
this video is very old and useless,the combos would never work in a real battle unless your opponent fell asleep/got shot while you were playing(or has no DI at all). And I really hope you were being sarcastic on that....

Volrec

Smash Lord
I wonder what would happen if SmashTom made a new generation:

Guy 1 : No way man, i hit my hyper kick x100 and it missed
Guy 2: Falcon please, i just the super forward B repeat, nothing beats that.

pdk

Smash Lord
falcon's aerials are like skub, they lead people to have disagreements, then feuds, then become mortal enemies, then join opposing gangs to get back at each other

just see what skub has done to these two peoples' relationship:

DO YOU WANT THAT SORT OF CHAOS TO HAPPEN TO THE FALCON BOARD?!

Top Bottom