• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashterbate random Smashfest

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok weve done one at sunchasers. twas fun. good games suncahser,menthol, desu, zero, n bluejim.

how about another one so i can throw a date on this.

next friday?

post if you can provide housing. :)

the 9th?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
/me backhands epsilon
WHAT FRICKIN FRIDAY ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT. THE 9TH, OR THE 16TH.

o_o

ii wanna knowwwwwwwwwwww cause i wanna gooooooooooooooooo

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok we need a place now. last time it was suncahsers but i dont wanna crash his house eeveyrtime lol. plus he threw his back out. any volunteers?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
There's a good chance i can host a smashfest at my house on the 10th..

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I can probably host one coming up this week
Meaning, wednesday or thursday, most likely
I'll post more details as I figure it out.
At the least, people will be camping at my place saturday night before the tournament, so we can carpool.
For staying over night, invite only, sorrys~
GPC kids are included, and anyone else who asks in advance. I have room for about 15 at maximum.
Hit me up if you're gonna smash this week before that!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yeah, if you're gunna smash on friday, maybe even saturday, gimme an address and i can mapquest and hopefully show up outta nowhere. I'm goin home friday and i got spring break next week.......... D:

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
GX could probably hold some of these considering the fact that it's sort of always open on weekends ('cept Sun.). If there were Smashfests, though, some would have to help with bringing cubes and controllers and what not.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
yah but these are free.gx would charge. this is like for random get togethers to just enjoy smash
Sorry, I forgot to include that GX charges four gigantic, wallet ****** dollars...but I see your point though, I suppose you could use gx as a last resort pending no one else's house is available.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
This friday huh? Well if anyone wants to come to my friend Tony's Dorm and Smash with us that'd be really cool. Here's the adress 4110 Greyson Place, Decatur GA 30030. My AIM is "Renegade Marth". Come around noon or so, it doesn't matter how late you leave. It's gonna be me & Tony there, and most likely Twister and Cornel also. OH YEAH, bring TV's and gamecubes if you can prz. we only got one cube and one medium sized TV :/

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I can't host one this week till saturday night, pre-tourney.
My address is:
345 Winding Rose Lane
Suwanee, GA 30024
Show up at around 10pm-ish if you wanna come, but I'll be at my house well... all day.
We're carpooling to the tourney if someone wants to stay the night with the GPC savages~
;)

Top Bottom