• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTIC - SSB Tourny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well the 1st one actually finished! SO IM HOSTING ANOTHER ONE!

RULES
---
Stages dreamland, and hyrule
Must not lag in emularena. The tournament WILL be hosted there.
Double elimination
10$ Prize over paypal. (If you do not have paypal then you can choose something over the internet that is 10$ and i can buy it for you.)
Best 2 out of 3.
16 people
No date or time
Bracket randomized
Finals will be recorded by me or player. If it lags then dont worry.
If an opponent dysinc's or lags out the game will start with the same stocks there was when the game dysinced or lagged out. If someone was over 125% then they will go one stock down enless they are on there last stock. If u dysinc or lag out over 4 times u can do the match another time as long as its before april 20th. If it happens that next time your disquallifyed

People in
---
BHLMRO (BHLMRO@Hotmail.com)
SuPeRbOoM (danh8850@hotmail.com)
Umbrasquall (shatteredsky@gmail.com)
Meowkitty007 (Kris2476@hotmail.com)
DreDay (K-4-9@hotmail.com)
Nephiros (marcusdraconis_2@hotmail.com)
Lord Kirby (mails2kirby@yahoo.com)
JBSC (EXTREME_TWISTER@HOTMAIL.COM)
Nintendude1189 (Nintendude1189@gmail.com)
Moocow007 (Garbgarbgarb@hotmail.com)
Mekanos (zyc50@hotmail.com)
SonicZeroX (aaronmaphone@hotmail.com)
zero212 (zero21212@hotmail.com)
Frey (fullmetalfrey@hotmail.com)
felix45 (felix384@hotmail.com)
Danno10398 (loooonyboy@hotmail.com)

Bracket
---

In my oppinion this bracket is confusing. But the bracet maker thing organizes it so where i just say who wins the match. If your confused im going to say who faces who. By the way i will update the bracket every 3 wins. I dont feel like uploading them after everymatch.

Dreday vs Nephiros
Felix vs Soniczerox
Frey vs BHLMRO
Mekanos vs Superboomfan
Meowkitty vs Danno
Nintendude vs Moocow
Umbrasquall vs JBSC
Zero212 vs Lord kirby

If matches are not done by april 20th at 8:30 PM then the person i'v seen on MOST on msn will be the one winning. If you guys are on about the same then i will wait for u guys. So you better be on msn!

News
---
Friday, April 13th log 1
I am happy to see how many people actually are active on msn! over half was on when i added them which was 6:25 PM today. Hopefully everyone will log on at least while the tournament is going on. I have everyone listed on a seperate group. This is a BIG step for me because my first tourny only had 8 people on single elimination while this one is double elimination and 16 people. FOR The people who i didnt add to the list was due to them not having msn addresses. As you can tell i DID NOT TAKE AIM. the rules are going to be a little late so i should have them done tonight. The only thing that would help me on this tournament is IF PEOPLE SIGN ON MSN. It would make things a whole lot easyer for me. All you have to do is just SIGN IN! more info later.

Friday, April 13th log 2
Well the bracket is done. I'v got everything ready! So go ahead and do ur matches! FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Monday, April 16th log 1
Tournament is cancled. The MAIN reason is because im going through a rough time. My gf broke up with me by "dancing with another guy RIGHT when she got to prom" and then came over and said "You know it's over right?" and my friend just overdosed like 5 minutes ago. I need to have as much stress off as posible! So this is cancled. Another reason is a 16 man online tournament wont suceed. Next will be 8 double elimination. Im sorry if you guys were winning in this tournament. I hope you understand.
-BHLMRO

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah i have the tournament maker as well, so there may not be necesary to boot people :)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Nintendude and moocow.
The reason i have the msn rule is to contact people when they can fight. Its WAY 2 hard to try and find eachother on kaillria. Im going to need you guys to sign on alot. At least during the tournament. If you cant then u can participate.

Mekanos

Smash Cadet
I think the ppl saying they don't use MSN is because they got other instant messengers, like AIM. Not that I use that alot though.

Btw, as Boom suggested, double elimination sounds good.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Nintendude and moocow.
The reason i have the msn rule is to contact people when they can fight. Its WAY 2 hard to try and find eachother on kaillria. Im going to need you guys to sign on alot. At least during the tournament. If you cant then u can participate.
I meant that I use AIM and not MSN. AIM is Nintendude1189

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I Know but I use msn. Aim is **** imo. Im not gonna be logging on 5 different messengers all the time. My comp lags on just 1!

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Great, I'm doing the World Vision 30 hour famine, which just happens to go across this tournament tomorrow. Oh well, I'll get to see the effects of hunger on Smash playing. :/

PrimaryFox

Smash Cadet
is theres still room? If so plz sign me up....

-Cassidy

I havent made an MSN messenger account yet but I will tonight if I get signed up.

AIM = Longshlongsilvar .... lol

felix45

Smash Lord
yay zero is on the opposite side of the bracket from me! and luckily so is dreday lol :p

good luck everyone, most importantly have fun though!

oh just wondering what is the rule on desynchs?

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
You restart with the same stock you had.
If you had 125+ damage then you die unless its your last stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom