• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground IV (2/17/07) at CoD: You Saw Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
**** Hoefler your alot blacker then I last remember you, you got a tan? If you kicked that white guys *** so easily I can only wonder what you did to Kochiha...

(Fugie is lame and doesn't wanna upload the vid)

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
He decided one day that he wanted to be black. I mean, it's just like when people choose to be gay.

But don't EVER choose to be gay. God will hate you.

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
To any who made it to the top three in any tourney at SGIV:

I'd like to extend my apology by granting you guys free entry into all tourneys at SGV, should you choose to go.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I think it is dumb that they can get in free for every tournament because then if they lose the winners don't gain as much money as they should have gotten if they had to pay.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah, the whole money thing sucked, but i think the general consensus of people who where there were not that mad about the prize, but rather about how such a simple thing like common sense was ignored. It ruined the whole atmosphere, and it wasn't very fun anymore. I understand you are trying to fix things, but i don't think it's as easy as a free pass.

And on top of that, sadly, we can't even say that it wasn't one of us that did it. I know it's been said a million times, but it sucks because "i really liked SGs."

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It's the only "local" tournament for me.

It certainly killed the mood. I mean, I knew I was "throwing away" my money to begin with, but to be told to pay AGAIN, was just stupid in my opinion. I understand you had to get your pot back somewhere... but it just pissed me off. I'm not as pissed now, but I'm sure everyone could tell I was pretty PO'd then. Glad I stayed for friendlies though. Really.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I agree, in the sense that it was his responsibility to watch the pot. That is all.

I'm going to suggest we move to a different topic. We've discussed this long enough. WL still feels bad I'm sure, and like a good host should, is doing his best to fix things.

How many levels can that "move to a different topic" work on? Especially on a forum?? Eh? EH?!

>_> Gah, I tried...

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I got third in singles, and I'd be more than happy to attend another SG. And, while the free ride would be nice, I don't need it. I'll take it if you're offering, WL, but I want you to know that I will be attending every future SG that I can.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
admirable, sir... i've been thinkin about it and yeah, it sucked a whole lot losing that money, especially since i won doubles and then ONLY had gas money to make it back home, BUT i'm sure he's not gonna make another mistake like that... sure it killed the atmosphere of the last one, but i might come back to future ones.

and i also agree with C.A.... i'd rather pay than not

Mars-

Smash Champion
LoL

We're going to hell. I'll save ya a seat Mars.

Hell will consist of us using Pichu's in an endless melee match. On 0.5 damage with Hearts on high drop.
Why am I going to hell? Pichu? Okay if you say so. Just make the rules.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Rofl, I challenge you to a bowser ditto. I have been practicing and I think that he is tourny level.

Mars-

Smash Champion
You would have to put in double what both of us put in. If you want to lets do it, but I don't know what rules we would use. And you would have to ask O D I N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom