• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Smashing for CHARITY (w/ cash prizes)! April 14th, 2007, CONNECTICUT! <3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philzard

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrapplingOrc
Alright, got 1 cube and 1 TV for certain now.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Awww, I can't go. I'll be in Disney with band. I leave this Friday at like 4/5 am lol. Sorry Lil, :'(

Cort

Apple Head
I have work on this day from like 9-330. But I guess I'll call out and hopefully get fired, maybe.

Philzard

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrapplingOrc
I think the closest train station is in Hartford which is about 40+ minutes away (to UConn, that is...not sure if it's less or more for Manchester). I'd be more than happy to pick you up but I don't have a car up here. :p

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Unfortunately, I probably won't be going to this either. But if JV goes, I'll send along a few cans as a donation. Sorry.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Nah, my Halo partner says he has some too :).

I still have to give you guys the final time, but I'm assuming what I have already posted will probably be them.

EDIT: The time for registration might be around uhh 2:30 to 3:30.

It's Halo one, btw.

Cort

Apple Head
I'm not 100% sure if I can get out of work early but if I can I'd be getting out at 2 PM. I want to go pretty badly...

If I can't I wouldn't get out until 3:30 -.-

If I come I'll bring my laptop for bracket making. Just do the registration by hand before I'm there and we can add it into the program if I come.

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
It looks like im not gonna be able to come after all:urg: . On the bright side though i ate my two cans of food. thats what happens when you leave food unattended around fat club members.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
That's sad Pipe.

Plan tomorrow is to get brookman first then wait until Cort gets out at 2 (if he gets out at 2), but if he doesn't then we have to go without him... waiting until 3:30 before departing isn't good. Sorry Cort. Also I hope I remember to go buy some cans of food while I'm at it.

Cort

Apple Head
So you're picking up Brookman tomorrow, Nus? That's good I guess.

If I don't get out at 2 I'm going to cry.

edit// I'll probably be home around 2:10 if I do get out, and it takes 45 minutes to get there. Lil, can you just register Brookman, Nus and I if we don't show up in time?

_milktea

Smash Lord
I can do that for you three since I know there, but if you're going to be late gimme a call at my cell (one of you has to know my number >_>) and let me know.

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
I wanna go too but I won't get out till around 1. Hey cort or lil or someone call me on my cell and let me know if we can go late.1

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Brookman pulls out last moment and decides not to go...

Cort I'm going to see you at work around 1:30-1:45 to see if you can actually get out by 2... cause you should know by then right? If not, I need to go buy cans of food anyways. I'll probably then follow you home and go directly but if you don't get out, I can leave prior to 2 and be there on time... But a CT tournament without Cort/Brookman...

Edit: Yeah ok lil, we'll call you if we're gonna be late. Also I'm not bringing a cube because I think we'll have enough...

Edit2: I should bust in to save Cort by being like Cort, why aren't you leaving? It's 2, your mom's funeral is soon.

trajiK

Smash Rookie
Hey it's Zach, thanks for coming everyone. I had way more fun playing Smash then Halo, even though I suck pretty hardcore.

Ac35Full701

Smash Apprentice
trajiK, Nus, or Lil, can you let me know what place I came in? I wanted to know so bad, and was hoping i came in top 5-7 at least. Thanks, good stuff JV and Aesir.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I'll get the results up soon guys :).

I just wanted to thank everyone who came, thank you my partner Zach, people who brought set-ups and TVs, etc, the Halo players too! Thank you Chris for helping me and everyone else, especially the participators :)!

Philzard

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrapplingOrc
Mmm had fun...even though I lost both of my matches. :p Goldshadow, we had a great match, lets play friendlies next time, was my first real Marth ditto. And as for JV...ouch, im going to cry myself to sleep tonight. I have absolutely no idea how to beat your Link, haha. You guys should hold these tournaments more often, they're great :) . Good job Super Milk Chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom