• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing at PokemonMasterIRL's MONDAY 26th 5pm

Miharu

Smash Hero
yo let's play

same deal as last year ezzzzzzzzzz

hit me up whenever

kinda busy this weekend altho next week should be fine

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'd go down saturday if you'll have me

and i'll BLAZE wit ya since you seem to love it so much, if you want to

haven't done it since like sophomore year (mostly because it was a mediocre experience but whatever), and cali stuff sounds legendary!

pockyD

Smash Legend
play melee, make miles buy us $50 worth of food at willy's, play barlw for 10 mins, then play more melee

then 9 months later lose to carlos

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i just got out of the hospital again but im in better shape than I ever been so I will contact you soon!

Bets

Smash Journeyman
Any of you hosting a smashfest this weekend? I'm coming down to SJ on thursday

oh and I like your name I think your name means "you fail" or something like that. my viet sucks =[

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I might be free for evening smash (7pm or later) Tuesday or Wednesday if 4 people can be gathered for an extended period of time.

$heen

Smash Ace
So... 7:00 today. I'm interested in going. Can anyone give me a ride? Sheridan? I could bring setups if necessary.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Er, I thought we agreed on tomorrow. If people can't make it tomorrow and would rather play today that's fine though, but I might be there more around 8 than 7.
I'd be coming from Santa Cruz so I can't give rides to anyone, desafortunadamente.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Er, I thought we agreed on tomorrow. If people can't make it tomorrow and would rather play today that's fine though, but I might be there more around 8 than 7.
I'd be coming from Santa Cruz so I can't give rides to anyone, desafortunadamente.
yeah I meant today TUESDAY, haha sorry, I made the title at like 2am so sorry for the misunderstanding, and yeah we will all still be here at whatever time teh great sheridaddy gets here.

@ Chris Theo, and House I am down to smash anytime after 3-4pm so just hit me up when you want to come over.

Bets

Smash Journeyman
are any of you SJ smashers going to CGC this saturday? I'm going to be in SJ on friday. I need a place to stay for the night and a ride to CGC

Much love appreciated <3

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Who wants to smash tomorrow?

Tonight was too good.

Getting ***** by Sheridan is always fun.

Chris you ****, I want to see you get power ranked, I know you can.

Anyrate I am down to smash tomorrow with whoever anytime after 5pm.

HIT ME UP ON AIM dddonttrip

Top Bottom