• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashin at Abes 6/13 aka TOMORROW *Tampa Smashfest*

OverLade

Smash Hero
For those of you who don't know about Samusabe, he's a smasher who recently decided to get back into brawl. He moved back to Tampa a few weeks ago, and his dad bought him a house (what a nice guy). So abe has a house all to himself....

So why not have a smashfest?

Abe is so new to this house however, that he doesn't know his own address yet...so I'll have that posted up in an hour or two. If you want to contact him, here's his number.

941-993-5327

I'll be getting there at 3, but I'm sure it'll be going on all day. Just giving you guys the "sorta in advance" warning. We can do this at any time, so its cool if only a handful of people can show up. I'll bring a setup, but if you wanna smash I recommend you bring one as well.

Address - The Enclave at Richmond place

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
For those of you who don't know about Samusabe, he's a smasher who recently decided to get back into brawl. He moved back to Tampa a few weeks ago, and his dad bought him a house (what a nice guy). So abe has a house all to himself....

So why not have a smashfest?

Abe is so new to this house however, that he doesn't know his own address yet...so I'll have that posted up in an hour or two. If you want to contact him, here's his number.

941-993-5327

I'll be getting there at 3, but I'm sure it'll be going on all day. Just giving you guys the "sorta in advance" warning. We can do this at any time, so its cool if only a handful of people can show up. I'll bring a setup, but if you wanna smash I recommend you bring one as well.
yay i may come after my exams

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
Ughh, I wanna go to this really badly but I have no ride. :[

Edit:
Will there be Melee too?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah we will have both melee and brawl PROVIDED that people bring setups lol. I wont be able to show up until 3:00pm and I'm not sure what Abe has at his house. I'll check on it quick.

Aurae

Smash Rookie
I'll show up and play a bunch :D

I'll bring my wii, and btw, I have brawl+ and vBrawl on it if anyone wants to play that as well.

Hoobla.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
is it today june 3rd??? i heard its today also....is that true if so im down..jus need to no i get off work at 430 and im about 15 mins away..txt me or call me..727 389 1260....if i dont pick up its cuz of work so leave a voice mail...holler player

OverLade

Smash Hero
BTW make sure you verify with Abe that you're coming. He doesn't want RANDOM *** PEOPLE showing up at his house. I've added his address to the first post....you'll have to call him to find the apartment number though....

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
btw Make Sure You Verify With Abe That You're Coming. He Doesn't Want Random *** People Showing Up At His House. I've Added His Address To The First Post....you'll Have To Call Him To Find The Apartment Number Though....
But That Makes It So Much More Interesting.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Just make sure you call Abe to verify.

And it won't necessarily be all day. When Abe gets bored he'll kick everyone out of his house lol.

edit: @Takao.

The guy with the shotgun on the roof guarding his house disagrees. =P

OverLade

Smash Hero
Great smashfest.

2 setups, 5 people ftw.

Abe, Me, Gabe/Sym, Noel/Lamugi, and Aurae.

I asked Abe if we can do it against next week but we don't wanna make it too crazy because of people around the apartment complex that might complain. Either way if he doesn't have internet by then I'll let you guys know.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
If planned a week in advance I think I could show up.
It'd be my firt Smashfest so I wouldn't really know what I'm doing. :[

But I wouldn't want to go if too many people do and Abe doesn't want too many people.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
samus abe thanks for havein this even tho there was 5 of us it was great..abe is coo red is coo noel is coo andrew is coo...and thats all to it...thanks man hope u have another again...

smashin wit out a condom 3 is on the 19th which is a friday

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
samus abe thanks for havein this even tho there was 5 of us it was great..abe is coo red is coo noel is coo andrew is coo...and thats all to it...thanks man hope u have another again...

smashin wit out a condom 3 is on the 19th which is a friday

OverLade

Smash Hero
Smashfest Tomorrow at SamusAbe's. Read first post for details, make sure you call him about attending.

I won't be able to attend till after 4:00pm. I'll be bringing my brother as well.

Top Bottom