• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest T.O. FEB 10/07

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
That's riiight it's that time again where I'm holding a smashfest. The first turned out well, but hopefully this time i'll get a good amount of sleep and more tv's, and not have to depend on volasko because that guy runs away early(7ish usually is it volaska :p. I'm just playing with ya man, you and your tv's are awesome.)

BYOC- Bring Your Own Controller.

location: 2344 dufferin St. right at the southwest corner of eglinton and dufferin. The place is a basement under a store. It's a nail salon(Four seasons nails), so when you enter, it'd be bes tif you enter through the back door.
Time: 1:30PM- 9PM
Directions by TTC:
Get to Eglinton West station:
take the 32c, 32d, or 32a, 32b bus to dufferin.

OR

Take the 29 dufferin bus from dufferin or Wilson station Whichever is closer for you.

From those traveling from finch station:
Transfer down to sheppard & yongestation(I forget which bus), and take that bus to transfer to downsview station and take the subway southbound to Eglinton West station.

I'm going to need TV's and Cube's, I have two setups, so any extra cube's and TV's would be much appreciated. I'm thinking of trying to get about 6 setups. My basement can only house up to 15 ppl(20 max) so whoever wants in on the list, say it now. I have a few NNR reserved, but who wants in has to confirm that they're really going to be there since space is limited.

Attendance List:
Bob Lablaw
lanowen(maybe)
bread butterer
Miha
homsar+2 friends(maybe)

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
If this is on a saturday I'll be there for sure. Where is this exactly? Is the location a house?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Location is fine, transportation I can do, but I dont think I can make this cause I'll be having work. If you host this on Friday I could make it, but I'll try my best man. I won't be able to bring anything though, all my **** will be in Mississauga while I'll be at Toronto.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Is there a huge hill near the place? cause i wanna go tobagoning.. :D also smash!

mr_joey132

Smash Ace
Bread-Butterer: When I was born, I wave dashed out of my mother's womb and short hopped laser'd the doctor. The doctor then held me up and excitedly exclaimed, "It's a pro!"

lol XD

Top Bottom