• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest: Cong's Sessions? :) Need a date!!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
siri said hes working :( so wont be coming, i should still be coming even tho i have tons of work to do.let me no if theres not enough space then someone can take mine :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Dude KJ cant believe ur not coming the EM fest, you let me down son, u let me down.

cong

Smash Journeyman
@p3 Alrite

@cloud lol if ya got a ton of work, its probaly better to do ya work, dont feel like you have to come ^^

so if cloud comes itd be, p3, nex, KJ and him ^^

what time you guys want to come over? you all gonna meet somewhere? o.o

i dont mind what time you come over but aslong as it isn't crazy early.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I agree with Trio's sentiments

Also, a train from london to leicester takes a little over an hour. In fact, I have to actually travel down to london just to get to leicester lol!

London can actually have nooo travel johns whatsoever. They have no idea how ****ty it is elsewhere

Dude KJ cant believe ur not coming the EM fest, you let me down son, u let me down.
Im not paying over £20 to come to EM. Seriously D:. That's my john, which is actually the reason why Im going to leicester NEXT week (seeing a friend) because the further away you are from the date you travel, the less it costs.

If EM had been announced just that little bit sooner it would have cost me like £10.

@Cong, I live pretty close so I won't be meeting anybody.

cong

Smash Journeyman
lol okay 12 it is then, people meet there around 12 and ill come ypick you guys up.

bring a pad if ya can too, i got spare if needed though

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
...i cant make it.... :(
im soz cong :( ive gota decide on my uni choices for monday ontop of other **** ...
:( :( :(
FML

cong

Smash Journeyman
lool

we played soo much smash xD just wanted to say Thanks for coming guys.

^__^

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
How many went to this?

KJ you should come play smash with us next weekend would be epic win.

Top Bottom