• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest close to NOOB Venue tomorrow! (3 more players needed)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
So who's free tomorrow(monday, august 9) afternoon and wants to play some melee in orlando, in a house less than 5 minutes away from the NOOB Venue?

PM me with your cell phone so I can text you the addres when I receive confirmation that I can invite 3 more people to tomorrow(looking for a 2 player to 1 set-up ratio)

Please and thank you!

MintChip

Smash Cadet
That was lots of fun, thanks kishiru for hosting it. You should hold them more often, and more organized next time to get more setups and attendance.

황미영

Smash Champion
You're welcome. If you guys stayed longer you could've eaten pizza. D;

And sorry it was a bit unorganized. >w> The whole idea came out of nowhere. O: At first the idea was for Kuya and Ace to come over and practice with me, but then Ace asked me to make it a smashfest.

But next time, I plan on doing it better. xD And more games as well. (I tend to play other fighting games. xP)

DRD

Smash Lord
Had a lot of fun, would definitely do it again, thanks kishiru
Would have stayed longer but we ended up getting back super late anyway lol

Top Bottom