• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Bolton - 6th April - 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
okay i admit i need to work on my melee but brawl is NW game! Ninja DK and ganon!!!!!!!! THE GANON CANON
OH BABYCOWS UP IN YA GRILL!!!
Granted you have greatest thing known to brawl( a fuccing good ganon) but tbh stats dont lie
4 in the top 5 at london...too good

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Sorry it had to be done, but I do love you all <3 no homo

In all seriousness tho leave the Melee vs Brawl out >_>

Smudge

Smash Lord
It goes on faaar too much nowadays. There 2 separate games.

Everyone got hyped for Melee 2 and got disappointed. So what, this happens with everything is life, Hell. I'm a sonic fan, this is daily for me.

Having a go at Brawl for not being what you hyped is like dreaming someone promised you one this and being mad at them when they don't keep the promise, you just look ********.

solid-Pit

Smash Apprentice
wasnt really playing attension to what was being typed but simmer down boys if the kitchen is to hot get out and grow up a game is a game, and manta is manta (manbanta) lets play some games i havnt played in like 9 months so be rdy to take my money.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Gahaha Law, I started playing about 9 months ago you downie.

Might crack out a doubles tourney for both games as well, OH GOD.

Would you boys be up for doing the gannon challenge if we get the ganons in?

The Filth

Smash Lord
Hows the interest still looking? No one dropping out nearer to the date being ******s eh?

Smudge and Zero say they're interested now, so there's 2 more heads.

Remember to bring your own sleeping comfort stuff, i've only got so much.

Oh, and setups/TVs, i know a TV is a lot to ask but it would help us all out so much with this turnout.

The Filth

Smash Lord
It's probably going on for 2 days or so, and I'm not 100% on when the 6th of april is. Chances are tis in the week though I think.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I doubt i can make it man, got stuff going on over the weeked of that and it'd be much better for me to go to andys as id get more days out of it

COEY

Smash Lord
im gonna make this, i got to sign on in bolton on the 9th anyways so i really have no excuse for not coming. and if theres no room i can always find somehwere else to stay so dont worry about me taking up room ;)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Its cuz Callum is Lame, and it doesnt matter to me whether its locked or not, its only gonna lose Dooan attendees, dont think he would want that would he.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom